Chapter 20

May's POV
Matt crashed his hungry lips on mine. I was suprised but i kissed back. He slid his tongue on my lower lip asking for entrance. I denied. "Tease" he whispered under the kiss. His hand slowly going to my ass. By this point i was on top of him. He slowly grabbed my ass which made me gasped. He went in and we synced. His hand was now on my jeans. He slowly tried to take it off and that leaves me on my underwear.

He's horny.

I slowly took of his pants which left him in his American Eagle boxers. He slowly took off my shirt and threw it on the ground. I slowly pulled his shirt and he took of his shirt quickly and threw it on the floor. That leaves me in my red laced bra and black underwear. Matt is now shirtless and is in his american eagle boxers.

He broke the kiss and he carried me and pinned me on the wall. My legs wrapped on his waist. He then crashed his lips on mine. He asked for entrance and I accepted. He slowly moved from my lips and began kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot and began sucking it. I think it left a massive hickey.

I moaned.

What else should I do?

"M-Matt" i moaned. He began sucking it again, faster. "M-Matt" i moaned again while my hand gripped behind his back. "That won't be the last time you moan my name" he whispered onto my ear. Then he began to kiss my lips again. And I am still pinned on the wall. We synced the whole time. I brushed my fingers into his dirty blond hair.
He moaned.
I think that must have turned him on.
He carried me to bed, not breaking the kiss. He slowly began to kiss my neck and onto my chest. Sucking it. He then went back to my lips. He then broke the kiss and looked at me. "Do you want to do this?" He asked me, worried. "I don't know." I replied. "We won't if you don't want too" he smiled at me. "Thanks Matt" i smiled back. Then we laid on bed and just looked at each other. I brushed his hair with my fingers. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheeck. And then we both fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------
OMFG THE FEELSSSS😱 Yeah ik. I'm not good at this. Sorry😅 ILY guys💖 Vote,comment and shaaare❤️ love youuuu peeeopleeee💕