Chapter 24

Matt's POV
By the time we let go which I didnt want to do, the school bell rang. May looked at me and smiled. She stood up and washed her face. "Let's go back to class" she said. I hesitated. "Go back to the hellhole? Hell no" i said. She raised her eyebrow and I dragged her out of the bathroom. I ran to my parking spot with May and she sat down on the passenger seat while I sat on the driver's seat. "Where are we going?" She asked giggling. "You know we're missing class" she said. "You'll see" i said assuring her. She smiled and I drove off.

*skip car ride*

May's POV
The car ride was pretty silent. Not awkward silence. Peaceful silence. I don't know where Matt was taking me but I didn't care at all. Even if he bought me to a hill and push me, I'll still be happy.
I haven't forgave him 100%, i just can't.

What happens if he'll do it again?
What happenes if he'll leave me?
What happenes if I'll be one of his toys?

I can't have that.

I'd rather die.

I still love him if you're wondering.
I do.
It's just really hard for me to forgive him for what he did. He didn't even explain.
Oh well.
Then Matt spoke up. "You know I can hear you right?" He giggled

Did I seriously said that out loud?

"Um..." I said.

He giggled and spoke up. "I know you're still angry. Will you believe me if I tell you?" He said looking at the road. "Matt,of course" i said looking at him.

Matt explains everything.
That bitch.
I'm gonna fucking kill her.
Or
I'll beat the shit out of her.
Nah
I'm good with killing her.
I can live with that.
"That bitch" I screamed. Matt just laughed and was focusing on the road. About a good 10 minutes of driving,we arrived at...
---------------------------------------------
Sorry🙊 Cliffhanger✌️✌️✌️ Thank you so much for 700+ reads! OMFG😱🌚 Thank youuuuuuuu😘 Love you guys so mucch!❤️
Vote👇
Comment👇
Share👌
Byeee💓 *next chapter is going to be up*
👉remember the book cover guys👈
-🌸 x