Chapter 28

May's POV
"May , I need to tell you something" Matt began. We were sitting on my bed. "Yeah sure what?" I said. Matt's face was all worried. "I got a call from this guy called Bart. He said that he's doing this MAGCON tour. He asked me to join the tour and I said yes" he stopped to take a breath. "Yeah Matt..." I said. "I won't be here for 6 months" he said looking down the floor. My heart stopped beating. My body all froze. This can't be happening. "And I know that distance relationships don't work. So this is for you're own good May" he continued. Tears warning to stream down my face. "So here I am... I'm breaking up with you" he said , a tear rolled down his face. I looked away from him , trying to hide my tears. Matthew Espinosa , the love of my life , found someone better. He's leaving Virginia for 6 months for this thing called MAGCON. He knows distance relationships don't work and here we are now , ending all our memories , kissess and laughes here , right now. Warm tears rolled down my face. I cried. "I'm sorry May , i don't want to hurt you" he said crying. "B-but. You. D-did" i said between my cries. He held my hand but I took it back. Matt looked hurt and regretted that he did that but he did what he thinks good for me. Bullshit. He wiped his tears away and stood up. He began walking slowly to the door. He opened the door knob and looked at me , looking hurt than ever. "I'm so sorry May. I love you" he said and with that he left. I sat on the floor with my legs on my chest. My head throbbing. I sobbed and never wanted to get up.

-

-

-

I woke up gasping. My palms and forehead were sweaty. It's just a bad dream. I rushed downstairs and I saw Matt eating cereal watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. I rushed to him and gave him a hug and i started to cry. I never wanted that dream to ever happen.
---------------------------------------------
Might do a douple update today😏🙌 Heey guys lol💕 here yaaah go💖 I love you peeps😘🌚🌝
Vote👇
Comment👇
Share👌
Byeeeeo👌❤️
-🌸