Chapter 21

Matt's POV

Best makeout session ever. And yes I was horny.
Don't judge me.
She makes me horny
With that sexy body
I would love her so hard.

-

I woke up about 3.00am. May was still asleep. And she's still in her bra and her underwear. And I'm in my boxers. I looked at her.

Beautiful girl.

I slowly got up from the bed and used my clothes back. I looked at May's neck.

Shit.

There's a massive hickey.

What have I done?
If her mother knows about this, we're screwed. I touched the hickey on her neck and she instantly woke up. "There's a hickey isn't it?" She said half awake. "I'm so sorry" I said guilty. "Fuck we're screwed" she said. "I shouldn't have." i said touching the hickey. "It's the best time I ever had" she smiled. I smiled back. "Matt..." She said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can I see your back?" She asked sweetly. "Okay..." I said opening my shirt. I turned around and she gasped. "Omg" she said while touching my back. "Whut?" I asked. "Your back has..." She said. "Scars?" I completed her sentence. "Matt I'm so sorry" she said almost crying. "Baby don't cry" i turned around and held her face on my hands. A tear escaped her eye. I rubbed it away using my thumb. "Now we're even" I said giggling. She laughed along and I kissed her forehead. It's 3.20am now. We decided to get ready for school. Which is procasinate.
Duuuh.
We scrolled down Twitter, talked about random shit and played wrestling. We had a lot of fun. Them it was about 5.30. May decided she should take a shower. I watched her going to the bathroom, swaying those hips.
Those fucking hips.
"Stop it" i said looking at her. "What?" She laughed. "Swaying your hips. It's so fucking sexy" i smirked. She gave me a glare and rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom. I decided to choose her outfit. I took out a white tanktop and ripped skinny jeans. I took out her jacket which looks like jeans (idk what they're called) and took it out. Wow I'm good at this. I took out converse shoes which was black and white and polka dot socks.

Perfect.

By the time I was finished, May went out of the bathroom. Her hair all wet and her body wrapped around a towel. She looked at the clothes and smiled at me.
"OOTD?" She said smiling.
"Hope you like it" i said walking up to her. I grabbed her waist and kissed her soft lips. She kissed back and bit my lip which caused me to smile.
---------------------------------------------
I know, i know. Something happened to my family this morning and I'm super depressed😭 Anyways , here you goooo💕 Vote , comment and share💞 Thaaanks✌️ -🌸 x