Chapter 23

May's POV
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!

Matt is kissing with a fucking slut!!!

Calm down

How the fuck am I suppose to calm down?!

Matt why?

By this point my eyes started to get watery. Matt saw me standing there with tears flooding my eyes. "M-May it's not what is looks like" he began. "Is it not? Because it looks what it looks like" i said crying. I ran past them and to the bathroom. I found a stall and sat there with my back on the wall, and my head on my feet. I sobbed and didn't want to get up.

Matt's POV
It was finally lunch. I was about to go to the cafeteria when Lilly pushed me on the walls. She looked into my eyes and suddenly crashed her lips on mine. I tried to push away but I can't. She kept biting my lips, forcing me to kiss her back. And my stupidity hitted me. I kissed her back.

You fucking idiot?!

At the corner of my eye , i saw someone standing there, watching us. I pushed her and saw May, standing there with tears flooding her eyes.
She looks hurt and pissed. "M-May it's not what it looks like" i began but it was no use.
Way to go Matt.
Way to go.
"Is it not? Because it looks what it looks like it" she said crying. She ran past us and I tried to chase after her but Lilly kept pulling me to the cafeteria. I watched her running to the bathroom and I'm not running after her. Instead i'm following this slut. I can't anymore. I ran to the bathroom after her. I went inside the bathroom.
Yes.
I went inside a girl's bathroom.
Why?
Because my girl is crying helplessly. "May?" I said. I heard sobbing from the last stall and i knocked in it. The door opened and there she is. May. Bawling her eyes out.
"What?" She said crying. "I'm so sorry" i said apologetically. "Hah. Save it" she said sniffling. She got up and sat on the toilet bowl. She rubbed her red puffy eyes and just sat there staring to the floor. I walked to her and knelt down then lifted her chin up with my index finger. She looked at me with hate and with sadness at the same time. I kissed her lips and she kissed back. After the kiss, i backed out and said that i'm sorry. She smiled and hugged me tight. A hug that I can never let go.
---------------------------------------------
WEE💕 Lol ahaha. HII!❤️ so how is this chapter? Crappy? Good? Idk😂
Vote👇
Comment👇
Share👌
Thank you💖 love you guuuyss😘 Oh and don't forget the book cover for the new book👌 Adios✌️
-🌸 x