Chapter 13

May's POV
We were still kissing when the ferris wheel started to move again. We had to stop the kiss there. I slowly moved back and bit my lip and I scooted over near Matt. Then we talked about more random stuff. "It's a really great ride" he addedd. "It's wonderful Matt" i said. "Let's go to In N' Out" he said. "Yessssss" i said excited. After the carnival, we went to In N Out. We ordered our food and Matt insisted he paid it. We sat down and ate our food and talked about school and college. "No way!" I said half screaming. "I know!" He said with all that energy. "California?! You want to go to California?! Same here bruuuh!" I hi-fived him and obviously he hi-fived me back. After our meal we went home.

I tought we were going home

"Matt what? My house is there silly" I said. "We have one more place to go" he said while looking at the road. I giggled and said "where?" "You'll see" he smiled and held my hand. He drove from left to left to right to left to right and- i lost count. Which seemed like forever , we finally arrived to.....

A forest?

Now I'm so confused.

"Matt. Where r we?" I asked him. "Look" he said. I got out of the car and we were almost at the edge of a hill. The sky was pitch black. The stars shining. I was staring at the sky while Matt took out a blanket and put it on the hood of his car. "May, here" he patted beside him. I sat down with him and we just stared into the night, into the glittering sky. "Oh god..... It's beautiful" i said amazed. "Like you" he smiled.

That made me blush. My cheecks becoming redder and redder. I scooted over near Matt and we held hands. I put my head on his shoulder because i feel really comfy with it. He put his head on mine. I felt sleepy , my eyelids getting heavier and heavier by the minute. "Thank you Matt. I love you" and with that I drifted to sleep.

--

Matt's POV
"Thank you Matt. I love you" and she went to sleep. I couldn't help but just smile and kept repeating what she said in my head.I whispered "I love you too" and kissed her cheeck. I swear I saw her smile. Then I placed her head on my thighs to make her lie down. She looks so beautiful. I brushed her hair and just stared at her. I bullied May Smith , the love of my life. Why? I love her. I love her that's why I bullied her. I didn't mean to kick her or punch her, i get carried away sometimes. But 1 thing's for sure , I love her. I brushed her hair again and carried her inside the car and we drove home.
---------------------------------------------
Do you guys like the story? If this chapter is crappy then I'm so sorry. I promise it'll get better😊 Comment , vote and share💞 Love you little monkeys🙊💕 -🌸 x