Chapter 40

May's POV

I woke up around 10.30am. The sun was shining bright through my bedroom window. I saw mine and Matt's position. Our legs tangled together. Soft and quiet snores escaped his mouth.

The corner of my mouth formed into a smile. His arms were tightly wrapped around me. I cuddled into his chest. "Good morning sunshine" Matt said with his raspy morning voice.

"Good morning" I smiled. He untangled us and stretched his arms and legs. "Murrrffhhhhhhhmmmmmp" He stretched. I giggled a little and he smiled. He hugged me tight once again. "What is our adventure today ma'am?" He asked.

I thought about it. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" I said. "I want to cuddle" He said kissing my cheek. My cheeks flushed red. Then there was a knock on my door. "May honey,is that you?" My mom's voice at the other side of the door.

Matt's face turned white as if he saw a ghost. He started to panic. I placed my finger on his mouth to shush him. He nodded. "Y-yeah mom" I stutter. "Are you ready for breakfast? I made pancakes" she said.

"I'll be in a few minutes" I said. "Don't take too long hun" and with that , my mom left. "What are we going to do?" Matt asked,freaking out. "Calm down" i said. He took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm going through the window" Matt said.

I think I have a better idea. "Brush your teeth and get your ass down" I said. "Through the window?" He asked. I shook my head a no. "Please tell me it's not going down stairs and getting beat up by your father" He said. I gave him a cheeky smile.

"Fuck" he whispered. "It's better than climbing down the window" I stated. He rolled his eyeballs then surrendered. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth (An individual one)and wore his shirt from yesterday.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and sighed. Matt interwined our hands and off we go for breakfast.

The first thing my mom said to Matt was "Good morning Matthew. I'll take a plate for you. Come sit down". Matt's face was confused. I was reliefed. Both of us sat down and my mom got a plate of pancakes for Matt. He drizzled maple syrup to both of our pancakes and digged in.

"Did you had a nice sleepover, Matthew?" She asked. He awkwardly smiled and nodded his head nervous. I giggles looking at him.

"Okay then. You two can go anywhere you want too but don't come home late and do not do any funny business" my mom glared at me. Both of us laughed and nodded. Before my mom left us two be she whispered into Matt's ear.

It wasn't really a whisper, I can hear it clearly.

"May's father would like to apologize" then smiled and went upstairs. Matt was smiling like a complete idiot.

After finishing breakfast, Matt needed to go home. He said to meet up at Pizza Hut at 12.30pm later. I agreed and he kissed my cheek then left. I checked the time. 11.20am. I still got time.

I switched on my television and watched PLL. After about 2 episodes, it was 12.00pm. I switched off the tv and raced back upstairs.

I took a brisk shower the dried my hair up and loose curled it. I wore my black tanktop with a red and black skaters skirt paired with my black and white converse.

I used some mascara and lipbalm and it was already 12.20pm. I decided to penny board my way to Pizza Hut. I took my purple and pink pennyboard and penny boarded to Pizza Hut.

__________________________
Chapter 3 is under reediting:) *cough* chapter 2 *cough*I don't really have anything to say😂

Follow me on snapchat? It's matthewspotato💖

Vote and comment(:

-💕