Chapter 7

May's POV
I sat there in awe, thinking what happened in the past few minutes. My body couldn't move a toe.

what the fuck?

"honey?" my mom yelled from upstairs. "i heard the door slam" she walked down the stairs. "you okay?" she asked again.

i nodded, nothing to say at the moment. "i uh i'm okay" I stuttered. "but why-" and i cut her off. "i'm just tired, mom" i said.

"oh well then" she paused, then "i'm making dinner, fancy some?" she asked all sudden british.

i laughed and nodded. "i fancy some dinner, mummy" i said in a british tone. both of us laughed.

"i'll better get working then" mom said and went to the kitchen. "i'll be upstairs in my room if you need me" and with that i went upstairs.

i locked my room and slid down the door. i ran my fingers through my hair. what happened?

the matthew espinosa, that fucking boy just pressed his lips on mine. he carried me bridal style to the nurse's room and stayed there till the end of school. he even gaved me a ride home. it's weird. WEIRD.

but i'm likin-may no.

am i liking matthew espinosa? nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope.

N-O-P-E.

i can't, i just can't. what the fuck is happening to me? he's giving mixed emotions, love,angry,pity. love?

he casted a love spell on me.

i let out a sigh of frustration and went to the bathroom. I turned on fossil and switched it to hot water, letted it fill the tub. i took off my makeup and tied my hair into a bun. i stripped my clothes off and down the tub i go.

-

matt's pov

i took a quick shower and changed into shorts. yes, just shorts. i got a call from this girl named tessa, saying she's coming to my place and asking me to pleasure her. i was down with it, trying to take my mind off of the kiss i had with may.

there was a knock on my door. i opened it and saw a girl with a high waisted shorts and a croptop,showing off her bra strap and boobs. bright red lipstick, winged eyeliner, too much foundation, smokey eyeshadow,thick coats of mascara. her brunette hair curled into perfection and a pair of stilettos.

looks like a slut all right.

"hey matty" she winked. i smiled slightly and she helped herself in my room. "ready?" she asked. i rolled my eyes, "i got my eye on another girl." "fuck that girl-" she began then i cut her off. "i wish" then smirked. "it's my turn" she said. "get out of my house" i pointed at the door.

she walked out the door, her stilettos making noise on the wooden floor then i closed my door shut.

I'm asking may to be mine, i thought.
i need to make her mine.

i took my phone then texted hayes for her phone number. he asked why then i kept asking. tbh, i sounded kinda annoying till finally he gave me the number.

my hands were sweaty and my heart was beating. i have had alot of relationships this past few years, but may, she is that one person who I fancied a lot. i love her so much than i have loved anything else, expect the fact that i have a dog, burnie.

i fell head over heels for this chick.

-

may's pov