Chapter 33

May's POV
I can't believe it. Me and Matt are over. You're probably wondering that I hate him because he cheated on me. Well yes. I am angry with him, but from the bottom of my heart , there's a slight 3% that I still love him.

"May" Hayes said comforting me. He rubbed my back trying to make me stop crying. "Beautiful girls don't cry" he whispered while rubbing my back. I managed to stop crying. I pulled away from Hayes's hug and stared into his eyes. I smiled weakly at him. He placed my face in his hands , gently wiping the tears away. He leaned in slowly then the next thing I knew , his lips were connected with mine.

His soft lips gently taking control. He slid his tongue on my lower lip and i opened slightly. His tongue battling with mine. He gently bit my lip and kissed my lower lip. His kisses slowly moving to my neck , leaving soft little kisses. He found my sweet spot and bit it gently which made me moan a little. He then went back to my lips and kissed it gently. "I like it when you moan" he said, licking my lower lip.

I then pulled away slowly. "Whoa" was all I managed to say. Hayes just smiled and his cheeks flushed red. I laughed at his reaction and stood up. I took my phone which I threw to the other side of the room. It cracked a little. I sighed and told Hayes that I'm gonna go take a shower. He nodded and I went to the bathroom , took out a towel from the cabinet and turned on the bath. I poured some soap to make a bubble bath. I need some time to think.

-

After 30 minutes of bathing , i finally got out of the tub. I dried my body then went to my room to change. I used some floral leggings and a white crop top with flowers drawn on it. I'm not going anywhere today. Well I think I'm not. I air dried my hair and didnt do any makeup. I went downstairs. "Finally" Hayes said. I laughed and checked time.

2.30pm.

Wow. Did I really took that long?

"Are you going to take a shower?" I asked Hayes while I sunk in the couch. "Why?" He giggled. "You stink" i said sarcastically. He rolled his eyeballs and nodded. "Okay I'll go" he said , taking his ass to the guest room. He went to the bathroom and locked the door. I went on my phone which is a little cracked but I'll manage.

Then the doorbell rang.

I got up and walked to the door. I turned the door knob and opened the door. Then I felt someone's lips crashed onto mine.

(A/N: SOMETHING BIG I FEEL IT HAPPENING OUT OF MY CONTROL😂 Sorry lol. Creds to Shawn Mendes😂💞)

I didnt kiss back. I pushed the person away and saw...
---------------------------------------------
IM HAVING A SHAWN MENDES FEELING RN😂☺️💞 Jack and Jack cheat codes are just 😍😍😍 #buycheatcodesonitunes👌 ILY💖
Vote👇
Comment👇
Share👌
AND THE LAST CHAPTER REACHED 5 VOTES😨😏 thanks☺️😘
Okay bye💁