Chapter 14

Matt's POV
I drove May home and carried her inside her house. I placed her on the couch slowly and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Then I saw a note from her parents that said "We're working double shift. Won't be back home all night. We'll be back at 8.00 in the morning. No parties or whatsoever
-Mom and Dad". Wow. She's all alone. Should I go home? Or stay with May? I decided to stay with May. She's all alone. Don't blame me. I carried her to her room and tucked her in. I got under the sheets with her and held her by the waist like a teddy bear. I looked at her. I kissed her forehead and whispered into her ears , " I love you and I'm never letting you go". And I drifted to sleep with May in my arms.

May's POV
I woke up and I was in my bedroom and Matt sleeping beside me. I wasn't suprise at all. I heard soft little snores coming out of his mouth. I kissed his nose and his eyes slowly opened. "Good morning babe" he said with his raspy morning voice. "Morning Matt" i smiled. He streched his body and hugged me. "Mmmmffffhhhmmmm" I giggled and hugged him back. "Were you here all night?" I asked. "Yeah..." He said. I laughed. "There was a note on the kitchen counter when I wanted to take a glass of water. It said your parents were working double shift and they won't be back till 8 in the morning. I can't leave you here. So I decided to stay" he explained. "Thank you" i said. He didnt say anything anything back.
He crashed his lips on mine and i was suprised but i kissed back.
He slid his tongue on my lower lip asking for entrance. I denied. "Tease" he said under our kiss. I smiled and he slowly backed away. "Tease" he said staring at me. "Mmhmmm" i said giggling. He smiled and then attacked me by tickling me. "MATT STOP IT" I said laughing and half screaming but he didnt stop. He just kept tickling me. "MATT OMG S-STOP IT" i laughed holding his hand. He stopped and lied beside me. "Don't do that ever again" he warned. "Okay" i laughed and kissed his cheeck. "I want more than that" he said.

I know what he's talking about
He wants a kiss on the lips

I rolled my eyeballs and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

Matt's POV
She gave me a small kiss on my lips. Damn, this girl's good. "Fucking tease" i smiled. "Matt. My morning breath" she said. I giggled and gave a kiss on the nose. We've been kissing a lot lately(lol). She smiled and she got up and went to the bathroom. "Matt i'm going to wash myself" she said. "Okay" i told her back. She went inside the toilet while I went downstairs. I decided to make breakfast for her and me. Since there are eggs, i decided to make scrambled eggs. I made them and set them on a plate before May comes downstairs. I took out 2 glassess and poured orange juice. Then I set them on the kitchen counter and waited for May. While I was waiting i scrolled down twitter. I decided to tweet out.
"@TheMattEspinosa: Breakfast with the bae(:" and I tweeted it out. Then Cameron tweeted
"@CameronDallas:@TheMattEspinosa who dude?;)"
Then i tweeted at him
"@TheMattEspinosa:@CameronDallas someone bruh--"
Then he didnt reply. I closed my phone when May showed up at the kitchen.
"Oooo breakfast?" She asked. "Sit here my lady" i patted the seat beside her. She sat down and drank her oj. Then she ate the scrambled eggs. "Wow. These are delicious" she said. "Duuuuh" i sassed. She laughed and continued to drink her oj. I finished up my meal and so did May. She picked up the plates and glassess and put it in the sink. Then we went upstairs and watched a movie. Her parents then came home around 10.30am. I decided to go home. I kissed May's cheeck and went in my car. I drove home when I saw a car coming near and everything went black.

--------------------------------------------
Heey! Havent been updating😅 oops sorry😁 Here ya go💞 Vote , comment and share❤️ Thaaanks😘 -🌸xxx