chapter 49

may's pov

the next morning,I hopped into my mom's black bmw and drove to the airport.

Matt said he was going to wait for me at the airport before he departures. i am devastated he's leaving for LA and won't be back for a week but I understand the feeling when a family member is sick.

i skipped school just to see Matt,he wasnt okay with it but he respected my opinions and decisions excluding the stupid decisions i make that wont have any affect on my life.

as i was driving, I thought about the week where matt wont be there to hug me or peck my cheek,stroke my chin,tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. i'm going to miss his voice and the way he says princess to me.

but it's just gonna be a week, what could go wrong?

<<at the airport>>

"matt" i screeched as i ran up to him and hug him.

"hey princess" he said,groggily and hugged me back.

i pulled out from the hug and looked at his eyes, tired and sad.

"in the plane,you should sleep okay? you look exhausted" i said.

he slowly nodded his head and smiled weakly.

"have you had breakfast?" i asked.

"no"

"no wonder you look so tired and hungry. i bought a granola bar." i took it out from my bag and handed it to him.

"thanks princess" as he unwrapped the bar and eats it.

"how many minutes left till you departure?" i asked.

he checked his watch and said "15 minutes left till i wont be seeing your beautiful face again."

he frowned.

I engulfed him into a hug and nuzzled under the crook of his neck. he placed the bar on the table and hugged me back. (no his fingers are not covered with the bar stuff)

in this 15 minute duration, we just took loads of selfies and kissed and laughed and gave each other a piggy back ride,yes in the airport and yes people were staring.

i didnt care,i only have approximately 7 minutes left with my prince.

after kissing and hugging, matt's flight was called.

"flight BD308 to Los Angeles is now boarding, please make your way to gate 5,thankyou."

matt's face was devastating. he looked hurt and sad. he hugged me one last time and kissed my lips.

it was a total makeout session.

it has been 2 minutes since me and matt were sucking each others faces.

"This is a final call for flight BD308 to Los Angeles, please make your way to gate 5."

"goodbye matt" my voice cracked.

"dont cry please" he said.

"oh god" my eyes were getting teary.

matt hugged me and wiped away my tears.

matt grabbed his bags and suitcase and made his way to gate 5 with me in his hands.

he set his bags down and kissed my cheek and also hugged me for the 5th time and smiled.

"dont miss me too much" he smirked.

i punched his shoulder playfully.

"whatever espinosa" i laughed.

"bye matt" i smiled.

he hugged me again and kissed my lips again.

he picked up his bags and walked off slowly to gate 5 while i just stand there watching him go.

he kept looking back at me for every 3 seconds. when he was near the gate, he waved and shouted "i love you my beautiful princess" and boarded his plane.

__________________________
suprise :))

tomorrow,last day. :')

vote and comment.❤️

-🌚