Chapter 16

Matt's POV
I was just chilling on the bed when May shouted from the bathroom. I stood up from my bed and it kind of hurts but i did it for May. I went in the bathroom and saw her sitting on the floor , rocking back and forth. Her hands taking her head. Tears flooding her eyes. "May wtf happened?" I asked her holding her. "LET ME GO" she screamed. It looks like she's being possessed or something. "May tell me what happened!" I asked her again, raising my voice. "Matt stay away from me" she said at me looking at the floor. "Why?" I asked her holding her wrists. "I-I DID THIS TO YOU! IF IT WASNT FOR ME YOU WOULDNT BE HERE STUCK ON A HOSPITAL BED!!! I'M JUST TROUBLE MATT!" She screamed with tears rolling down her cheeks. "May, why would you think it's your fault?" I asked her. She didnt say anything. I pulled her into a hug and she sobbed on my chest. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" she said between her sobbing. I hugged her tightly. "Shhh. Baby shhhh" i said while tracing little hearts with my fingers on her back. Immediatly she stopped crying. I let her go and held her face with my hands. My brown eyes looked into her red puffy , dark brown eyes. I looked at her while she looked at her floor. "May babe, never think that ever again. It was never your fault. Ever" i told her. "I'm sorry" she said and she stood up and helped me to my bed.

May's POV
I had a panic attack.
Yeah i know. It's pretty weird. Anyways i helped Matt to his bed and i told him that i'm going home. I went home and took a shower. I wore my pjs and stuff and laid on my bed. I scrolled down instagram and twitter. I felt really sleepy so i went to sleep.

*next morning*
TGIF😱
I did my usual morning routine and got ready for school when I got a really bad stomach ache. I felt really dizzy and I felt like my gut wanted to go out if my ass. I asked my mom to not go to school and she was fine with that. I ended up staying at home. I texted Matt i'm not going. He was also okay with that. I stayed at home watching tv and drinking medicine. I suddenly felt sick and went to the bathroom. I puked and puked. I felt so sick. Then blood started to come out of my nose.
---------------------------------------------
Another update💞 Hope you like this one❤️ Vote , comment and share💕 Love you peeps😘 -🌸 x