Chapter 27

May's POV
We're now driving home. The car ride was pretty silent but then Matt broke the silence by turning on the radio. Steal my girl by One Direction blasted out the speakers. I sang along and Matt smiled.

"She is my queen since we were 16. We want the same things, we dream the same dreams alright..." I sang. Matt lowered down the volume so we could talk. "I like this song. This literally describes you and me". I laughed and noddedd. After the song ended , we arrived home.

Matt opened the car door and went straight to open mine. He's such a gentleman. I thanked him and we went inside my house. Suprise , my dad was there. Usually he works late or something but I don't really care. At least he's here. My mom was there too. My mom's face looked pale when she looked at me and Matt. My dad looked furious looking at Matt.

Oh shit.

My dad went to Matt and he yelled at him. "What are you doing here at my house?!" My dad screamed. "I'm here to send May home Mr.Smith" he began looking him straight in the eye. "And what gives you permission to step into my house?!" "May letted me in" Matt said. "Are you two dating?" Now my dad asking me. "Yep" i said. "Why?" He said giving me a glare. I began to shake scared. Matt held my hand reassuring it's all okay. My dad looked at our interwined hands and yelled again. "MATTHEW ESPINOSA! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO DATE MY DAUGHTER WHEN YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HURT HER ALL OVER AGAIN!?" He began. My mom tried to cool him down. My dad looked like a jalapeño pepper right now.

"I won't hurt her." Matt swore. "BULLSHIT!" My dad said. "Dad stop!" I yelled. "Shut up May!" My dad said. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NEAR MY DAUGHTER EVER AGAIN!" He yelled at Matt. Matthew squeezed my hand and said "She's the best thing that ever happened to me". I gave him a weak smile. "AND SHE IS MINE TOO!" My dad yelled. My mom pulled me aside and both of us ran to my room.

I sunk my head in my pillow and sobbed. My mom rubbed my back and gave me a huge bear hug. I cried on her shoulder. "Shhh May it's alright" my mom began. I don't know what I will do without her. I can't say anything. I was out of words. This is not happening. Then Matt stormed inside my room. He saw me crying and my mom pulled away to let Matt hug me. He did.I felt warm and safe. He pulled away and said "Shh baby it's okay". He wiped my tears away with his thumb and kissed my cheek. My cheeks getting slight hot from blushing. My mom smiled and left the room. I didn't want to ask Matt what happened. I just want to cuddle with him. "Matt..." I said. "Yes baby?" He looked me straight in the eye. "Can we cuddle?" I asked giving him the puppy eyes. He hesitated and gave me a weak smile. "Sure" he said.

What's wrong with him?
Did my dad did anything to do with this?
What did my dad told Matt when I left the scene?

I didn't want to talk about it. I placed my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beating. He kissed my forehead and said "You hear that?". I noddedd. "That beats just for you" he smiled. I kissed his cheek and drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING😭 MY CHARGER BROKE AND I HAD TO BUY A NEW ONE AND FINALLY MY PHONE IS WORKING! I WASNT ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR 1 WEEK AND TRUST ME IT SUCKS😭😭😭👌

VOTE👇
COMMENT👇
SHARE👌💖
Byeo🙊💖💖💖
-🌸