Chapter 19

May's POV
I invited Matt in. I opened the door and went on and Matt following me from behind.
That's when my mom ruined everything.
"May, why is that boy here?" My mom asked. "Oh i invited him in" i told her. "Why?" She raised her voice. "Mom please just-" i began but then got cut by my mom. "Matthew dear, please get out" my mom said looking at Matt. "Mom what the fridge?!" I shouted.

And i totally forgot the hospital part where he kicked my ribs and shit. That was like a long time ago. "Mrs Smith..." Matt began. "Mom just come on" i said. "He freaking kicked your ribs May?! You're letting him go away when he'll be sure to hurt you again?!" Mom began. "I won't" Matt began. My mom just stared at me with a blank expression. "Mom just trust me. For my own sakes" i said. She hesitated and looked at me and Matt with guilt."I trust you May. Matthew, i'm so sorry for what happened earlier." She apologized. "It's okay Mrs.Smith" Matt forgived her. "But if your father knows about this then i don't know what will happen" she said. "It's okay mom" i told her. She smiled and gave Matt a hug and she kissed my cheek. I hugged mom and me and Matt went upstairs. We went to my room and it was silent. I sat on my bed while Matt sits on the floor. "So..." He said breaking the silence. "Matt we should watch a movie" i smiled. "Sure anything you want" he smiled at me. We picked out The Teenage Mutant ninja turtles.

We cuddled and watched the movie. Half of the movie , we got really bored. So we lied down on the bed. I faced Matt and he stared into my eyes then he crashed his hungry lips on mine.
---------------------------------------------
I'm really sleepy now😂 lol. Here youuuu goooo. I want to know from scale 1-10, how much do you rate my story?💞 Vote, comment and share💖 love youu little turtles😘 -🌸 x