Chapter 12

*5.45 pm*
May's POV
We bought our tickets and we have to decide which ride we should go on first. I hate the ferris wheel. "Matt. We should not go on the ferris wheel. One could vomit and it can ruin our date" I faked smiled at him. "We're going babe" he grinned. "But not now. Let's play some games" he said. He pulled me to one game to another. And one game caught my eye. It is the one which you have to shoot all the clowns with pingpong balls. I begged Matt to we can play and we did but we lost. I gave up when Matt gave another go. He failed. Another go. He failed. Another go. Failed. He failed miserably. "Matt come on! There's lots of games left and most of them have teddy bears" i begged. "No babe! I'm winning that teddy bear eventhough it will cost my a fortune" he said while giving the person a dollar. I meant his $12th.
This boy is insane

Yet cute

And charming

And caring.

Anyways

He won his 12th round. He jumped and screamed and he hugged me. I hugged him really tight. I kissed his cheek. "Thank you" i said. "Anything" he smiled and kissed me gently. And he chose the teddy bear he planned to win and we played more games. After we played the games, we went for snowcones. I handed Matt my $10 i packed but he refused. "No." He said pushing the money back to me. "Matt no. You spent about $15. Including MY snowcone." I said. "I'm paying. You don't have to. Keep it" he smiled. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Positive" he said smiling. "Buuuuut. There is one thing" he said. "What?" I asked. "Kiss me, on the lips" he smirked.

That smirk.

I just want to kiss it off.

It makes me go insane.

"Fine" i said. "We're doing it at the ferris wheel" he said smiling. "Uggh. Fine" i said. He then ordered 2 cherry snowcones. We sat down and ate our snowcones before the ferris wheel ride. Both of us giggled and laughed while eating the snowcones which made my shirt and his shirt stained but we didn't care. We care less you see😂

-
*6.30pm*

Ferris wheel ride. No.

We sat on a seat and waited for the ferris wheel to move. Mostly couples rode the ferris wheel. The whole time I squeezed Matt's hand. I was scared of heights. You might fall and die. I scooted over close to Matt and put my head on his shoulder and he put his on mine. Then the ferris wheel stopped. The view was breathtaking eventhough I was scared. "It's beautiful" I said amazed. The bright starry night paired with the view of Virginia. "Not as beautiful as you" Matt smiled.

He was looking at my lips.

I was looking at his.

How badly I want to kiss his soft lips.

I made the first move and I leaned in. He leaned in too. And I crashed my lips on his. I felt sparks. Good sparks.

-

Matt's POV
She crashed her lips on mine. Whenever I kiss her, i always feel fireworks and sparks. I never felt that when i kissed girls. She's different. A good difference. She can make me smile and laugh. She's innocent , smart and beautiful. Her dark brown eyes can get you lost and I guess i did. I fell in love with her. Inside and out. And I can't believe it.

She's finally mine.

--------------------------------------------Hey guys❤️ Here's another update💞 Vote , comment and share💖 ILYGSM💕 {TBH I like this chapter😂} -🌸 xxx