Chapter 18

May's POV
"I'm so sorry but you have brain cancer" he explained.

I stood there frozen. Everything was happening so fast. I just stood there, like a statue. I didn't move. I closed my eyes and kept repeating what the doctor said.

I have cancer.

Sarah's POV (May's mom)
My daughter has cancer. Yes I'm shocked. Neither her dad or me had cancer. Her grandmother did. You use it happened a long time ago, before May's grandmother passed away. May's grandmother had brain cancer. When May was 6, she got into a car crash. She lost a lot of blood. Only her grandmother has the same type of blood like her. I couldn't think straight. I just let her give some blood to May. That's where she got her cancer from.

May's POV
I closed my eyes. Yes I was crying. Who wouldn't? I looked at my mom and she was shocked. Tears forming her eyes and her hand covering her mouth. "Mom..." I said to her. She looked at me, then she hugged me and sobbed on my shoulder. I hugged her really tightly. "Mom it's okay" i told her. "May no please don't leave me" she said between her crying. I managed her to stop crying and both of us went home. I decided not to tell Matt about this or he'll be worried as hell. The car ride was silent. My hands and my mom's hands were both interwined.

Matt's POV
After school, i rushed to May's house with some movies and popcorn. While i was walking , i saw her mom's car. Then May and her mom went out if the car. "May!" I said to get her attention. She looked at me with those red puffy eyes. I was concerned. I walked up to her and hugged her. "What's wrong?" I asked. She didn't say anything. She just cried.

May's POV
Should I tell Matt?
Yes?
No?
Maybe?
Yes?
Don't.
Shut up.
So i decided NOT to tell him.
But I'm sobbing. What should I do?
Just tell him you idiot.
Just fucking tell him already.
"I-I..." I started. "What?" He asked. I didn't say anything back. I just handed him the paper the doctor gave me. He took the paper and read it. About 10 seconds later, he looked up at me. I didn't look back at him. The movies and popcorn he bought all was dropped on the floor. "No" he mumbled. And he sat on the floor crying.

Matt's POV
I read the paper May handed out to me. I read it. It said "brain cancer". I was shocked. I couldn't move. "No" i mumbled and sat on the floor crying. All the movies and popcorn, they were all over the floor. May looked at me and she sat down with me. She used her index finger and lifted up my chin. "Hey, it's okay" she said. "No" i spitted out. It's not okay. I dated her just for about a week. I wanted more. "May, don't leave me" i said crying on her shoulder. She hugged me tightly than ever. I think she was crying too, i heard sniffles. "Let's go in" she said
. "O-okay" i said. I will spend every second with May.
---------------------------------------------
HeyHey✌️ ErMahGerd the feeeeeeeeeeels😂 Vote , comment and share peeps❤️ Love You Guys😘 -🌸 x