chapter 42

may's pov

"i almost cried" i said,holding matt's hand. "the last part got me good" i finished. the minute me and matt stepped in the mall, he whined to me, begging to see the ff7 movie.

we did, just to make him shut up. the movie was great, i gotta admit.

"it's awesome" he muttered. i smiled. we went to starbucks next because our pennyboards were there. while we were there i ordered the cappuccino frappé while matt didn't order anything since he said he's not a "basic white girl". I laughed at his irrelevant reason.

we talked for a few minutes or so while finishing up my drink then we headed home.

-

"ugh" i said as i sank to the couch. "imma grab pepsi, want some?" matt asked, putting away his pennyboard. "i had starbucks" i said and switched on the television.

matt laughed and went to the kitchen. a few seconds later, i felt a pair of arms wrapping my body.

ugh that sense of touch, Matt.

"matt" i groaned. i was sleepy, makeup wasnt wiped off, clothes weren't changed and shower wasnt taken.

"do your routine may" he said while he buried his head at the crook of my neck. I smiled a little, noticing he cared.

i pushed him away slowly. "move your booty espinosa" i smirked and ran upstairs.

-did some shit later that took a few hours-

I tied my hair up in a bun and headed downstairs. matt, being the lazy ass didn't changed, shirt, pants, all the same. typical teenage boy.

"girls take long ass showers now dont they?" matt raised an eyebrow.

i giggled and punched him on the shoulder playfully. "whatever, get your booty upstairs and get changing" i bossed around. matt rolled his eyes and said "i know you want this piece of ice cream cake"

it took my 30 seconds to figure out what he was saying and i cringed. "i had the ice cream cake" i smirked. he laughed, winked at me then jogged up the stairs.

i sank onto the couch and took the remote. i surfed the television for anything legit to watch.

"boring.boring.watched that. nah. boring. ew what?. ugh. i need food." i said between surfing through each movie/ television shows that were up.

"shows boring" matt whispered into my ear. i jumped, thinking it was a serial killer.

"for fuck sakes matt" i said. he gave me a cheeky smile and sank onto the couch next to me, shirtless and in a pair of sweatpants. "that was fast" i stared.

"i wanna cuddle" he said, "while watching a movie" he stated. i smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"oh look there's the maze runner" matt said. i nodded and we both watched the movie when...

_________________________
CLIFFHANGER!!!

yes yes didn't update last week because i was busy ASF😔

school.is.hell.these.past.few.days.

hope yah like the chapter!

give it a vote and a comment😚💕

love yaaaaaah:)❤️

-🍕