Chapter 6

May's POV

She pushed me and i fell on my butt. I'm tired of her bullshit. I stood up because I was trying to get to class, being the chicken I am but then she punched me and I fell again.

I had a stomachache by this point.

"Ugh bitch tries to dress fancy but she just looks like a slut like that" she laughed with her little minions. Tears rolling down my cheeks. Then something unexpected happened. Matt happened.

I heard Matt and Lilly had a thing because they had sex a lot and makeout sessions. Matt slapped her on the face and Lilly was pissed. "MATT WHAT THE FUCK?!" She screamed. Everyone was staring at us. Some of them said "OMG" and some said "May?" And some said "WTF?" "I think you don't know what slut is do you Lilly?" Matt said.

Lilly cried and ran to the bathroom with her little minions. "You ok?" Matt asked. "Im ok" i replied. He helped me up and waved at me and went to class. I smiled and went to class too.

**skip classess**

Lunch, great. I walked to the cafeteria and took the nasty food there. I sat down on the table and silently ate it. Then I felt water streaming down my hair.

Lilly.

"You know because of you, Matt was pissed at me" then she pushed me at the floor. She kicked my stomach with her high heels. Yes it hurts.

I groaned in pain, waiting for a miracle to happen. "Stop" I managed to blurt out. "Oh look it talks" one of her minions said which left the rest laughing. I was slowly passing out.

"What's going on here?" A boy said. He gasped at my condition.

Blonde, dirty hair which is spiked up. Brown Khakis pants and a tanktop.

Matthew Espinosa.

He carried me bridal style and bought me to the nurse's office to do something.

-

The school bell rang, signalling school's over. Matt was holding my hand through everything the nurse did to me. He refused to go back to classess because lessons are quiet boring and he said he wanted to say.

I couldn't say no.

"okay that's all, sorry took so long" the nurse said. Matt helped me up bu wrapping his hands around my waist and placed my hand on his shoulder for support.

I smiled at him and he lead me outside the school. "where's your mom?" he asked. "i walk home everyday" i told him. he nodded and lead both of us to his car. he started the car and he drove me home.

-skip car ride-

"thanks" i said as matt lead me to the couch inside my house. "no problem" he smiled. i sat on the couch and asked him to take a can of soda from the fridge. he did. "hey" he said. he stroked my cheek and kissed me.

it was amazin- wait what?

i pulled away quick. matt smirked at me and said goodbye and walked out the door.
--------------------------------------------
Chapter 7 coming up! Thanks for the votes guys❤️ MyNiggaMahone and Syaz705 Please follow them guys💕 ILYGSFM😘 COMMENT , VOTE AND SHARE PLEASE😭😢💖 -🌸