chapter 41

hey guys so change of story. the story will be lowercase until the end of this book because i'm lazy to change it to uppercase so yeah:) enjoy the story😚

-

may's pov

in about 10 minutes of pennyboarding, i finally reached pizza hut. i saw matt waiting inside pizza hut, sitting there antisocially. i went inside the pizzeria and kissed matt's cheek when i reached the table.

"oh hey" matt greeted. "you startled me" he said. i gave him a cheeky smile and sat down. "did you order?" i asked. he shook his head a no. "are you ready to place your orders?" the waiter came. "whoa you came out of the blue" matt whispered. i giggled and the waiter gave us the menu.

there were various types of pizzas and me and matt were arguing on which pizza to order. finally, we chose the pepperoni and sausage pizza. i know, smart right?

the waiter jotted down our orders. "how about beverages?" he asked. "i'll have lemonade" i stated. he wrote it down and looked at matt. "make that two" he smiled. the waiter once again wrote it down and repeated our orders. "and two lemonades" he said and both of us nodded. "your orders will be here shortly" he said and walked away.

"you remember the time we went to tacobell and i asked you if you wanted to come to prom?" matt asked.

oh those sweet memories.

i laughed and nodded. "you still do want to go right?" he asked, eyes full of hope. "who wouldn't want to go to prom with matthew espinosa?" i smirked. "i take that as a yes" he says then blushes.

after talking about what awkward things had happened in our lives, our orders have arrived. matt as usual, grabbed 3 slices at a time. i gave him a stare as he ate the slices. we ordered the small one since we didn't really wanted to eat alot. i ate a slice and gulped down my lemonade. matt left the crusts untouched.

"matt, eat the crusts. it's such a waste" i said. "i don't like the crusts" he said eating another slice. i took the crust and ate them. matt stared at me and handed his crusts while he ate the other parts of the pizza.

after me eating about 3 crusts and matt eating almost 98% of the whole pizza, we were full. I finished up my lemonade and went to use the bathroom. i washed my hands and went back to the table. "i'm paying" matt said. "all of it?" i said. "not in a million years. we're splitting" i said. "no" he stated. "matthew lee espinosa" i said.

"fine then. gimme your money" he said. i handed him my money which was $20. both of us walked to the cashier. "table 21" matt said. the cashier typed in the cash register thing and said "$34.69". i was expecting matt to take out my $20 but instead he shoved my money into his pocket, took out his wallet and handed the cashier the amount.

he then put his wallet aways and handed me back my $20. i have him a deadly glare. he smiled like nothing happened and shoved it into my pocket. he kissed my cheek and intertwined our fingers. we walked out of pizza hut.

"where we going?" he asked. i punched his arm lightly. "that was for lying to me" i said. he laughed then engulfed me into a hug. he kissed my head and said "i love you too baby". i pulled away and smiled. "mall?" i said. he groaned and sighed. "what?" i asked. "another shopping day with may smith" he smirked.

i gave him a dead look and he giggled. "fine but only because i love you" he said. i pecked his lips then parted. "you little tease" he said. i laughed and both of us pennyboarded to the mall.

_________________________
little pizza story ayee💕 just making you guys hungry☺️ and loving the new wattpad version yisss👏 and the new emojis tho.

personally i think it's quite racist but idk? hope you like the lowercase chapters and well basically the chapter😂

vote and comment because i know you have keyboards and thumbs and ideas on what to write down as a comment 😏

goodbye☺️💘

-😁