Chapter 36

🚫WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT SO BEWARE🚫

_______________________

May's POV
I woke up by Hayes screaming. I groaned at him and asked him to shut up. "MAY WAKE YOUR ASS UP GURL!" I groaned again and got up. "Happy birthday gorgeous" and Hayes kissed my cheek. My eyes were wide open.

How could I forget?

By this point , both of my hands were covering my mouth. Hayes chuckled and said "May forgot her birthday!!!" Hayes sang while jumping up and down. I giggled and got up and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teethand splashed cold water on my face. I used my facial soap and washed my face.

I dried my face up and went downstairs. I smelt the smell of eggs and sausages. I was starving. I went to th kitchen and saw Hayes and...

Matthew.

I froze for a while , accepting reality that Matthew is here. "Hey" He said while grilling up the sausages. "Happy Birthday beautiful" and he came up to me. He wanted to hug me but he didn't. He knew that I don't forgive people easily. And it was quite awkward too. "S-sorry" he said , taking his hand back. I clenched my fists , trying not to hug him. I wanted to hug him so bad. I closed my eyes shut , trying not to cry. "May.." He tapped my shoulder.

"Fuck it. Hug me already!" And i jumped on him. I wrapped my kegs around Matthew's waist. I gripped my hands to his shirt and shoved my face on his shoulder. He hugged me back , considering both of us miss each other. "I miss you" and he sighed. "I miss you too" i whispered under his shoulders. I letted him go and he kissed me.

Fireworks were going off. Wait no. Scratch that. Bombs were going off.

My stomach knotted and butterflies were flyin all over. I moved my hands to his neck while Matt's hands were on my cheeks. He kissed me slowly, but passionately. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance and I accepted.

His tongue exploring my mouth. I bit his lip slowly and he smiled. "Uggh" Hayes said. I backed away slowly and smiled."new and improved May.. I like it" Matt said and smirked.

I rolled my eyeballs playfully at him and Hayes served up breakfast. "While you two were there making out , breakfast was done" and smirked. I chuckled and Matthew blushed. He placed my hands and his on the kitchen counter and interwined our hands. We ate and cleaned up. I took a cold shower. I washed up my hair and deep masked it. After all that hygiene stuff , I chose an outfit.

•Black skaters skirt
•Floral crop tank top
•Black boots
•Casual makeup
•Loose curled hair

I got dressed and went downstairs. I saw Matthew on the couch on his phone and Hayes watching Netflix on my macbook. I chucked a little. I sunk on the couch near Matthew and snuggled on his shoulder. "Babe's looking gawgous as always" He smirked. I smiled and blushed slighty.

"Yo May. I'll be at home this whole day bcus you're spending time with Matthew. My mom's sick so I'm sorry." Je said making a guilty face. "It's okay" and hugged him. "Hope she'll be fine" i smiled. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Have fun gorgeous and I'm sorry" he said and took his stuff. He kissed me again on the cheek and left.

"We should go to my place" Matthew said and I nodded. I closed all the electrical appliances and locked all doors and windows. I locked the front door and went inside Matthew car.

*skip car ride*

I arrived at a huge house. Matthew parked his car at the driveway. I got out and it was really stunning. The hiuse was simple but beautiful. The plants were cut perfectly. The water fountain made the landscape perfect. The colourful flowers made it colourful. I went inside and his house looked like a mansion. The glass marble floor and all that fancy stuff.

"Let's go" and he pulled me up to his room. His room is blue painted , messy but not that messy. A desk , desktop , bed , nightstand , cupboards , clothe racks and all that stuff.

"Let's spend the day watching movies" i said. "Are you sure?" "Yes" and I made popcorn and got 2 sodas. Matthew prepared the DVD player and he chose "The Fault In our stars" and we watched it.

-

After hours watching movies , it was 9.30pm. We basically had fun , goofying around and all that. I got up and removed my makeup , my socks , my boots and asked Matthew for a shirt. He gave me a shirt with a blue thumbs up on it. It was huge but I felt comfy. Matthew was already in bed shirtless. I got in the covers with him. I stared into his brown eyes. He took some if ny hair and pinned it behind it ears. He whispered in my ear "you look hot" and he attacked me.

🚫🚫🚫SEXUAL CONTENT🚫🚫🚫

He kissed me roughly , pushing his hungry lips onto mine. I kissed him back , roughly. His hands slowly moving up to the hem of my shirt , removing it slowly. He did the same with my leggings. I slowly took of his shorts , leaving him in his boxers. Without breaking the kiss , Matthew slowly went to my bra clip. He found it and gently opened it and threw it on the ground. He slowly went from my lips to ny neck. He bit my neck and sucking it roughly. I couldn't help but moan.

"M-Matthew" i moaned. He sucked it even harder. I digged my nails onto his bare back which made him moan. He moved from my neck to my boob. He slowly sucked my right nipple while massaging my left boob. He sucked it really hard which made me moan. "M-Matthew" i said a bit louder. He moved to the left boob , doing the same thing.

He then moved to my stomach , leaving small kisses on it. He reached my underwear and took it off fast. He inserted 2 fingers into my clit and made circles. I moaned, loud this time. "M-Matthew!" I said. It hurted a little but i was enjoying that too. He inserted 3 fingers and did the same thing. I bit my lip trying not to moan. Then he letted go. He then began licking my clit in motion. I moaned hard this time. "M-MATTHEW AHH YES BABY YES" I took some of his hair and gripped it. He began doing it faster and faster and eventually stopped. He licked his lips and kissed me again.

"Moan my name louder baby" he said between our kisses. He then stopped and got in position. I could see his hardon. He was inpatient. "MATTHEW!" Someone called him. "WHAT RYAN?!" He screamed. "Whatever you're about to do there , please use protection!" His eyes lit up and searched his drawers. He found a box and took out a condom. He putted it on and went into position. He looked at me all worried. "Are you sure?" He said. "Just fuck me already!" He smirked and went inside. I gripped the bedsheet and moaned. Matthew began pumping slowly.

"Uggh Matthew!" I moaned. He began thrusting a bit faster. "Matthew faster baby don't stop!" I moaned. "As you wish" he smirked and began thrusting faster. It hurted at first but the it turned into pure pleasure. "YES BABY YES!" I moaned. He began thrusting even harder. "Matthew ahh fuck me baby yess fuck me!!" "Yes baby. Moan my name harder. Tell them that you're mine" he said . "Matthew. Matthew. Matthew." I moaned. I could see sweat developing.

"Matthew i'm close" i said. He slowly stopped and said "let it go". My liquids came out to the condom. And he threw away the condom. He laid beside and hugged me. He smiled and said "best sex ever" i rolled my eyes and chuckled.

Then we fell asleep.

__________________________
Enjoy☺️ vote💕
-💁