3 Angry young girl

Part 3 Angry young girl

Arnav got settled in the new house. There is nothing to shift as he had nothing. He came with his suitcase and bag from Canada. Though he cooks well he didn't bring any things from Canada. He decided to buy everything in India after getting a house. As of now, his concentration was on his new company. The biggest problem of the STAFF issue got cleared. The girl who gave him a solution to the staff issue didn't even give him a chance to thank her. He sighed.

..............

Aman Mathur received a call from Mr. Sethy.

"Good evening sir," Aman said smilingly.

"How are you, Aman?"

"Fine sir," he said slowly.

"Why are you sounding now?"

"Nothing sir"

"I know Aman... you are worried about losing the job, right?"

"Why won't I be, sir? Have to start from the beginning again."

"No need... you don't have to start from the beginning. You are going to continue..."

"Sir... I didn't get you"

"The new CEO of OUR... correction... YOUR company has been decided to continue with the old staff, Aman" Mr. Sethy said.

He didn't get an answer from Aman as he became numb.

"Aman... are you there?"

"Sir... is it true?"

"Yes... he himself told me..." Mr. Sethy said happily.

"I can't believe this, sir"

"Believe..."

"This is news, sir..."

"Yes..."

"Thank God..."

"Keep going... I want you to be with Arnav just like how you were with me"

"Sure, sir..."

"All the best"

"Thank you, sir"

They disconnected the call. Aman was happy and relieved. He doesn't have to find a new job anymore... he doesn't want to lose the experience he got in Macro Software. He came out of his room, searching for his mother Sara.

"Maa..."

"What's the matter, Aman? You sound happy?"

"I have not even started talking yet... you have found my happiness," Aman said.

Sara chuckled.

"Tell me what the matter is"

"Our new Boss has been decided to continue with the old staff it seems," Aman said happily.

"Really?" Sara asked delightedly.

Aman's father who just entered the house heard it.

"That means what he said is true..." he said.

"About whom you are talking?" Sara asked.

"I met his new Boss yesterday. He told us his decision"

"Whaaaat? Did you meet our new Boss?" Aman asked.

"Yes... he said he is going to continue with the old staff. I thought he is building up the story to save himself from us"

"I didn't get you, Papa"