6 Khushi's son

Part 6 Khushi's son

Unique Software

Lunchbreak

Arnav came to the dining hall. Seeing him, the hall became silent. As no one expected, he sat with the worker. The canteen person brought him lunch and about to serve,

"I will take. You can go..." Arnav said.

The canteen worker stood hesitatingly.

"I can serve for myself... please go"

The worker nodded ok but stood not leaving the place. Staff around them got stuck. Arnav ran his eyes on them and smiled.

"Am I not allowed to eat with you guys?" he asked making them awestruck.

"Sir, you are our Boss..." Aman said hesitatingly.

"So...?"

"We didn't expect you to be so simple sir," Akash said.

"I don't have a problem to be simple. Do you?"

"Noooo sirrr...." Everyone shouted.

Arnav started eating smilingly. The staff didn't come out of the surprise until Arnav left the hall, finishing his lunch.

"How simple he is...!" Sheetal said.

"Yeah... I have never heard such a gem of a character ever" NK said.

"Yes, mostly any Boss won't mingle with his workers..." Lavanya said.

"Yes, it's because they think workers will take advantage of his closeness," Akash said.

"You are right... we should not make him feel so. We should maintain the distance no matter how freely he moves with us" Aman said.

Everyone nodded yes accepting his words.

After two days

Arnav was so much impressed by the efforts of the staff of his company. He felt relieved as his decision of continuing with the old staff worked. He liked Aman and Khushi very much. They worked hard at the same time maintained a distance from him. Yet, he felt a friendly touch in them.

Of course, Khushi also liked Arnav. Why not if he is so simple? They have never seen such a friendly Boss in their experience.

Khushi came to Arnav's cabin.

"Sir, there is a conference in City Center" she reminded.

"Oh... when is the conference?" he asked looking at his wristwatch.

You have to be there at 3'o clock, sir" Khushi said.

"Is anyone coming with me from our office? I mean, who can introduce people to me at the conference?" Arnav asked.

"Only I and Aman sir knows people who are going to attend the conference. You can take anyone if you want, sir" Khushi said.

"What about you? Will you come with me?" Arnav asked.

"Me?"

"Yeah... Aman is busy following the new team that is Coding the new program" Arnav said.

"Ok, sir..."

"Let's go..."

Khushi nodded ok and followed Arnav. They started from the office to the City Center. None from the office take it differently as it was purely an official visit. Arnav reached the City Center with Khushi. Every eye in the City Center read Arnav from tip to toe. Arnav felt it weird. He sensed people gossiping about him. Even Khushi felt it. She introduced Arnav to a few people who are well known to Khushi. That's when Khushi heard something unexpected about Arnav. She was shocked to hear that. it was Mr. Mehta who talked with Mr. Shan.