45 Conclusion

Part 45 Conclusion

Arnav and Khushi stood looking at each other as they were not ready for the situation. Khushi sat on the couch and read the notice again. Arnav was looking at her silently without disturbing her. He gave her time to think. After a while, Khushi looked at him.

"What's this for, Khushi?" Arnav asked.

"Reaction of my denial," she said calmly.

"You mean...?"

"This is a kind of threat. They think they will make me sign the documents if they demand Abhi from me this way" she gritted her teeth.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. My mind is not working. I need time. Let me think..." she said.

Arnav nodded yes. Khushi took a step and stood, feeling a tug in her hand. She saw Arnav clutching her hand. She looked at him questioningly.

"Whatever... I will be with you" he said in a consoling manner.

"I know," Khushi said, spreading a smile on his face.

"Shall I search for a good lawyer?"

"Let me think... I will tell you what to do"

Arnav nodded ok.

"Khushi, how do they prove Abhi is their heir? The hospital met with a fire accident and the documents burnt into ashes..."

Khushi nodded yes.

"Yeah... it is a big blow to them. Who could expect the hospital would meet with a fire accident? It's a miracle" Khushi said.

"Do you think it's favoring us?"

"Undoubtedly... no one could prove Abhi as Test Tube baby. No doctor could remember us because they are meeting a lot of people every day. Only Sushma Di and Preeto are the known persons"

Arnav nodded yes affirmatively. Khushi went to their room and lay on the bed, thinking about the issue. Of course, she somewhat expected this because she knew them. But the fire accident was even a surprise for her. Don't know what could she name this. What would be her Ex-in-laws' reaction if they got to know about the fire accident? What will be their reaction after knowing about the fire accident? They will find a new way to hit Khushi. Before them doing that, she had to do something. She called Arnav by phone. Arnav entered the room and kept his mobile on the table. Khushi sat on the bed, seeing him.

"Did you get anything?" he asked.

She nodded yes.

Arnav sat on the bed, facing Khushi.

"What are you going to do?" he asked the same question again.

"What do you want me to do?"

"You can do whatever you want. I don't have any problem if you sign the documents"

"I too don't have any problem signing the document. But now, I don't. They will think I'm scared if I sign" Khushi said with attitude.

Arnav smiled.

"Ok, then, I will arrange for a good lawyer if you want to meet them in the court"

"No... I don't want to meet them in court. In fact, they themselves won't go to the court anymore"

Arnav looked at her confusingly.

"Do you think so?"

"The only evidence to prove Abhi as test tube baby got destroyed. Then how will they prove Abhi as a test-tube baby? They themselves destroyed the wedding certificate and wedding album. Then how will they prove I'm their daughter-in-law?"