17 Frustrated Arnav & furious Khushi

Part 17 Frustrated Arnav & furious Khushi

Arnav was frustrated like hell. How could Khushi think of him like that? How could she bring SEX in between the issue? Does she think he is behind her only to sleep with her? how could she think of him cheap? Even though she uttered such a stance to stop him from approaching her he could not take it easy. She could have given any reason instead of that. How could she easily degrade him? Could not he sleep with girls if he wanted? Why should he be behind her leaving everyone behind?

After she brought his character to avoid him, she will never be avoided from his life. He had to prove to her that he was not intended to sleep with her. So, she has to marry him... no choice. She will be with him and she will get to know he was not behind her to sleep with her. How will he prove himself in this matter without marrying her? Not that he wanted to marry her only to prove himself. One more reason made the wedding important now.

On the other hand, Khushi was tensed like ever before. Not only tensed but also furious. How dare Arnav is...! How could he propose to her? How could he, even after knowing she is married? What should she do now? She has to resign from the job. She should not be with him anymore. It will take her into trouble. She could not take risks in this matter. She decided to resign from the job.

That's when she got a call. Her face bloomed with a smile automatically. The call was from Preeto. She is a kind of stress buster. Her talks always relax Khushi. She attended the call.

"Where were you Khushi? I called you two times but you didn't respond to my call" Preeto said.

Khushi sighed. she was in Arnav's cabin at that time.

"I am sorry Preeto. I was in my Boss's cabin." She said in a low tone.

"Ok... but why are you sounding low? Did your boss scold you?"

Khushi was silent.

"Khushi, are you there?"

"Mmm..."

"What happened Khushi? It seems you are disturbed..."

" I am... Really I am..."

"Why? Did Abhi ask about house father again?"

"It became usual these days, Preeto. Problem is something different..."

"Could you tell me? if you don't mind?"

"Who else other than you could I tell, Preeto? Who else other than you I have for myself?"

"What happened Khushi? Anything serious?"

"I don't know whether I should take it seriously or not"

" Ok, take a deep breath... and tell me"

"My boss proposed me for marriage," she said in a thin tone.

"My God what good news...!" she was excited.

"Shut up Preeto... This is not a play"

"I promise; I am not playing... I so want you to get married Khushi"

"Don't be silly Preeto"

"I'm not talking silly. I know how stronger you became... I know you can withstand anything alone. I don't have any doubt about your ability. And I know something else too... You too have feelings Khushi. You are not a log. You too should have someone for yourself Khushi."

"I am not ready for a relationship Preeto"

"Maybe not now... "

Cutting her,