43 Differentiation

Part 43 Differentiation

After noticing Khushi was lost in some thought, Arnav slowed down the car's speed. They were on the way to Unique Software.

"Khushi, are you alright?"

Khushi looked at him and nodded yes sighing.

"It seems you drown in some deep thought?"

"I'm thinking about my Parents..."

Cutting her,

"Which parents?"

Khushi looked at him with a smile, understanding his question.

"They are not your parents. Don't lower the respect of the REAL parents by calling THEM parents" Arnav said seriously.

"Yeah... that makes sense"

"Tell me what were you thinking about them?"

"It's been two days since they met me. Neither I have received any reaction from them nor from Aditya's family. That's what I'm thinking about."

"They would have been shocked seeing you married to me. That might have made them think of not to do anything..."

"No way... they are not, NOT TO DO ANYTHING kind. I guess they are planning something big to hit me hard" She said thoughtfully.

"But, how could they hit you?"

"We can't say they can't"

"Even though they have your marriage registration certificate, it's not valuable today because Aditya died six years ago. They can't corner you with the help of law"

"No, they don't have our wedding registration certificate"

"Means?" Arnav frowned.

"When I fought with them for Abhi, they tore the wedding certificate and wedding album in front of my eyes and fired them. Then only they pushed me out of the house, breaking all the ties with me"

Arnav gulped hard.

"Why did you fight with them for Abhi?" he asked even though he knew the reason.

"They didn't want to keep the baby who is not their heir. They could not let him enjoy their property. I was carrying a nine-month baby. There was no possibility of aborting the child. So, they were planning to drop him in the orphanage. That's why I fought with them. They became furious when I didn't obey them. They said I will lose my place in their house. They did what they said"

"I'm sorry..."

"You don't have to be sorry for something you are not related to..."

"Do you really think I'm not related to it?" he asked meaningfully.

"If yes, then YES. If no, then NO" Khushi said.

Arnav nodded yes.

"It's all fate Arnavji..."

"You are right. It's our fate to be together. That's why you fought with them and kept Abhi with you. If you had not done that, we would have lost the only source to get together... Abhi. I would not have gotten my son and a woman to motivate my life" he smiled.

"Whom you are talking about?" she teased.

"She is someone who never shows to the world who she is"

Khushi looked out smilingly.

"One side, I want to thank you for not dropping Abhi in the orphanage. On the other side, I didn't get the courage to do that when I think about the struggle you faced to do that"