46 Fulfilment

Part 46 Fulfilment (Slight Mature)

Arnav went to the washroom for his shower. Khushi sat on the bed thoughtfully. Arnav was her husband. Was Ignoring his feelings and emotions justified? How long she could be refusing Arnav? Could she do that for her whole life? Would doing that be the right decision? Would torturing him like this be advisable? How genuinely he gave her the choice to choose what she wanted! she closed her eyes. As she was ready to marry him, everything related to this relationship should also be accepted. Taking a deep breath, she stood up from the bed. She didn't notice that she was stepping on her saree pallu. The saree got torn as it was pulled by the pin on her shoulder. She sighed wearily and went to the cupboard. Taking another saree, she started draping it.

Arnav came out of the washroom hurriedly, wrapping a towel. He balanced himself who was about to bang on Khushi who was draping a saree. She put the saree pallu on her shoulder immediately, seeing him out. Both moved in the same direction three times, in the process of giving space to one another. Arnav moved aside and stood, leaning on the wall, giving space for her to go. Khushi stood without moving and looked at him, thinking something. She moved towards Arnav with a sharp gaze that tickled his sense. When she came close to him, he tried to go off the place. She stopped him, keeping her hand on the wall, blocking his way. Arnav slowly turned his head towards her surprisingly. She kept her other hand on the other side, making him gulp down.

"You want me to touch you first, right?" she whispered.

Arnav swallowed hard with a rushing heartbeat. Was she going to touch him? Now?

She removed her hands from the wall and kept them on his bare shoulders gently. Arnav tightened his jaws, flaring his nose. She slowly raised her hands and clutched his hair. Arnav closed his eyes feeling erotic. She got close to him and pressed herself on him. She brushed his lips with hers. Arnav's body heat raised instantly. After all, he was controlling himself from the time, they got married. She slightly licked his lips drying his energy. Slowly, she caressed his bare chest, giving him a killing sensation. He froze abruptly at a sudden seduction move of Khushi. She felt him completely lost. She took her hands from his body. Arnav sensed her detaching from him. He opened his eyes and looked at her disappointedly. She moved back and took a step away from him slowly.

Arnav gritted his teeth panting hard. Clutching her saree pallu from behind, he pulled it towards him with full force. Khushi twirled around and her saree was taken by Arnav in a jiffy. In no time, he pulled her towards him, clutching her waist.

"How dare you, Khushi?" he smacked his lips on hers.

He caressed her back like a maniac while kissing her. his hand stopped on her blouse hook. He didn't think twice to unhook it. He fell onto the bed, taking her with him. Stopping the kiss, he looked at her face. She was panting hard, closing her eyes.

"How long...?" he kissed her again.

"You made me mad, making me wait for long damn it" he sucked her neck.

"How could you?" he lowered her blouse from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder blade.

She tried to push him but she could not. Arnav clutched her hands and looked at her panting hard.

"As per our deal, you touched me first. So, you could not escape from me anymore... I won't let you go" he pulled his towel off of his waist and threw it away.

Khushi's hands tightened into fists, feeling his hardness. Pulling her blouse down, he leaned a bit back, providing enough space to get a clear view. She twisted her hands to free them from his clutch. Arnav tightened his grip. His eyes slowly traveled on her upper body. She focused on the way he was watching her. There was something so greedy in the way he admired her. It was clear that he could not probably wait to consume her to the fullest.

"Stop gazing at me," she said closing her eyes.

"How many days... I would have longed to get this sight..." he slightly caressed her woman's special lovingly with admiration, letting her know his longings for her. He touched her tip with his lips. Her hands found their way to his hair as she could not stand the tease.

"Arnavvvv..." she shrieked.

"Mmmmm..." he licked.

"Arnaaaaav..." She panted hard.

"Mmmm...." It seems, he was out of the world.

Obsessively undressing her, he pressed himself on her with a grit groan. His mouth found its place on her soft neck and left wet kisses on her delicate skin. Those kisses were absolutely impatient. It was undoubtedly passionate making out. Both needed it to quench their hunger. Arnav's body was losing its control. It was seething like hell. After adoring her enough, he took a position and aligned himself with her. Without wasting time, he pushed himself into her. Neither it was so hard nor easy. It was not hard because she crossed the test tube baby process. And, it was not easy because it happened six years ago. It needed a little effort to do that for Arnav. however, he was not ready to get compromised. He was fully set to get it. the pleasure fluid of Arnav helped him to achieve that smoothly. it made his work a bit easier. Taking a deep breath, he pressed hard, making her let out a scream. He looked at her, tightening his jaws.

"I'm sorry..." he started moving slightly gasping.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." his moves became steady.

"Sorry, Khushiiiiiiii..." he fastened his moves, rolling his lower lip between his teeth. His facial expression turned into a pleasurable one. He groaned that sound vibrated against her ear.

Khushi was flabbergasted with a sensation. After all, she was experiencing it for the first time. She caught tears in her eyes that can be out any time as the sensation was too much for her.

As it was the first time for both of them, it didn't take much time. They could not hold for it long. Though they were completed he kept on moving. His chest pressed into hers. He was damn sweaty.

"It was a blissful view having you underneath me" he whispered.

"When you have a desire for me, why did you keep your distance from me?"

"Did you think, I kept my distance from you because I don't have a desire for you?"

Khushi was looking at him adoringly.

"What you just saw is just a drop from the ocean. There is a lot of desire remaining in my heart" An impressive smile curved on his lips.

Taking her hand, he kissed her knuckle.

"Thank you... for everything... for accepting me as your..."

Cutting him,

"Everything..."

Arnav got stuck for a second and smiled.

"You became everything to me, Arnavji"

He kissed her forehead.

"Thanks again"

"We have to go to the office"

"Should we?"

"Mmm"

"Why should not we take an off today?"

"No, we have to go to the office today. Before that, we will go to Aditya's house."

"Today itself?"

"Yes, they would also be watching the news about the fire accident at the hospital. They should have discussed this with their lawyer now. More than anything, we have to respond to the court notice. If we don't do it, the court will consider, we are fine with the content"

"Mmm, yes..."

"Let's go"

Arnav got down from the bed after pecking her lips. They got ready and headed towards Aditya's house.

To be continued...