33 Don't you love me?

Part 33 Don't you love me?

Khushi nodded on to go to the temple. She wondered and also felt relieved as Preeto didn't open up about their deal in front of Arnav.

"We will be waiting for you guys. Please don't make us wait for more. Be at temple 6′o clock sharp." Karan said.

Arnav nodded ok.

"I have to go," Khushi said.

"Ok, Khushi. Drop Abhi in the venue and come. He would be excited about the competition. Don't disappoint him" Preeto said.

Khushi nodded yes and left.

"She seems hesitant. Isn't she?" Sushma asked.

"Yes... She is confused, struggling to make a decision. She wants to make Abhi happy at the same time fears getting into a new relationship." Preeto said.

"That means she needs a PUSH," Karna said.

Preeto nodded yes.

"Then push her," John said.

Arnav became thoughtful. He didn't know what kind of push she needed. But Preeto didn't have any confusion. She was so clear about the PUSH she was Khushi's friend after all...

The person who wanted to know about Khushi listened to their talks and left the place thoughtfully... Sheetal.

"Ok, we will meet in the temple," Sushma said.

That's when Aman came with an attendee who had a juice tray in his hands. He served it to them and left.

"What's your program Di?" Arnav asked Sushma.

"We have booked tickets to Jaipur tonight," Sushma said.

"Ohh... Very tight schedule it seems...?" Arnav smiled.

"We are going to cancel it," she said wearily.

"But why?" Arnav asked confusingly.

"John got a call from his Chief. He asked him to be at work in two days" Sushma said feeling sad.

"Oh..." Arnav said disappointedly.

"We are flying back to London tomorrow morning. That's why we came to meet you. " John said.

"That's so nice of you. What about dinner with me tonight?" Arnav asked.

"Of course, sure," John agreed readily.

"We are leaving Arnav. Have to do arrangements. Then only we can come to the temple in the evening" Sushma said.

"Ok... Will meet you at the temple" Arnav said.

"Yup..."

Taking Preeto's leave, they left. Preeto came to Kushi's cabin while Karan waited outside.

"We are leaving Khushi... I will be waiting for you and Arnav in the temple" Preeto said with a smile.

Khushi nodded okay.

"I would like to see you in saree..." she added.

Khushi again nodded okay. Preeto hugged her lovingly. She was about to leave, Khushi stopped her clutching her hand. Preeto looked at her questioningly.

"Thank you for not opening up about our deal in front of Arnav sir," she said hesitatingly.

"What do you think? I just did not open it up in front of Arnav, it does not mean I am convinced..." she said without hesitation.

Khushi looked down because she knew it.

"Whatever you said is true. And your feeling is so genuine, Khushi. Arnav is Abhi's father, not your husband. Without having any relationship with Arnav, you can't be with him. I know you are not worried about just society... but yourself and your morals. I know you, Khushi. I have been studying you from the day you meet me in the hospital. I respect your morals and values and also your feelings. I won't make you uncomfortable. But, you should not forget one thing. Every problem has its solution. We just have to accept it... that's all"