21 Feelings and Emotions

Part 21 Feelings and Emotions

Khushi was suffocating like hell. She didn't expect she would get to know about Abhi's father one day. And more than that, she could not believe his father was none other than Arnav who recently proposed to her for marriage. Arnav was already fond of Abhi. If that was the case, what would he do if he got to know that Abhi was his son? Thank God, Sushma insisted her husband not tell Arnav the truth. So, there won't be any problem because of Sushma and her husband. But, what about Preeto? Did she also know Arnav? Maybe, no... there were hundreds of donors coming to the fertility center every year. There was very less chance for Preeto to remember Arnav. She was not related to Arnav like Sushma. Khushi didn't sleep as her mind was not at peace.

Arnav's side will get stronger if he got to know the truth. He will propose to her for a wedding daringly. Why not? Didn't he already dare? How daringly he said that he wanted to sleep with her every night for the whole night...! She felt a chilling sensation in her spine. How dare he talked about sleeping with her without any hesitation! More than the day Arnav talked about sleeping with her, she felt about it deep down in her heart on the day she got to know the truth. She is Abhi's mother and Arnav is his father. Then, who was Arnav to Khushi? She gulped hard. She felt difficult to face Arnav for the first time. He and his thoughts tickled her sense. She doesn't know why. She never felt like that so far.

The next day

Khushi felt extreme level of hesitation to enter Arnav's cabin. She came to his cabin and avoided seeing his face.

"Hi, Good morning," Arnav said with a smile.

That's when Khushi got her sense that she hadn't wished him yet.

"Goo... good morning, sir"

"We are going to a meeting today, right?"

"Yes, sir"

"Get ready at 12'o clock"

"Yes, sir"

She walked to the door.

"Khushi..." Arnav called leaning on the seat.

"Yes, sir"

"Are you all right?"

"haaa.....nnn I'm alright"

Arnav smiled at her seeing her stammering. Khushi rushed out.

They got ready for the meeting. Arnav started the car. Khushi was looking outside as she continuously thinking about the man beside her. Arnav was also glancing at her again and again. Why did she look different? Didn't she talk to him bravely the previous day? Don't know what happen to her.

They came to the Five Star Hotel where the meeting had been arranged. It was an official businessman's meeting. So, there was no food for thoughts. They came out finishing the meeting. Mr. Avinash Rathor, a senior businessman greeted Arnav formally and asked about his experience in Canada. Arnav told him about how he worked in the Canadian company. Khushi was also listening to him keenly. She got horrified as her eyes caught someone's sight. Sushma was crossing the huge reception of the hotel with her husband. Khushi moved from the place and hid behind a pillar.

As she expected, Arnav also saw Sushma. In no time, he shouted

"Didi..."

Sushma stopped hearing a well-known voice. She looked here and there. Her face brightened seeing her brother. Arnav excused himself from Avinash and rushed to her.

"My Goodness... What's this? When did you come from London? Why didn't you call me after coming to India?" Arnav asked.

"Take a breath Arnav..."