11 Thoughts

Part 11 Thoughts

Arnav was lying on the bed, thinking about HIS child. Don't know whether the child is he or she. Just assume the child is HE... As of now, he must be calling someone DAD. Don't know how he is. What he is doing... What he is studying... Maybe, he is in the second standard as he is six years old now.

Will the family be treating him as their child? Will the man be accepted as his son? No doubt the woman will be loving him as she carried him for ten months and the process of the test tube baby is harder than the usual pregnancy. So, she would be taken care of him. Arnav was thinking about his child. After all, Arnav got this life because of his son. Because of him, he got money to go to Canada...

He rolled on the bed and laid on his stomach.

Could he get a chance to see him ever? He just wanted to see how HIS SON looks like... Just a curiosity... If his son resembles HIM, he would be looking like ABHIMANYU... no doubt. Yeah, Abhimanyu looks exactly like him. How? Of course, a few people have the same face cut. But this much resemblance...! By chance, could Abhimanyu be related to him? Or, could their forefathers be related to one another? A study says that a child could have his seven-generation predecessor's DNAs in him. Why should not he inquire Abhi about his family? So what if he doesn't get anything? He may get to know about Abhi at least. After all, he liked Abhi. Why didn't he come to the school today? Is he alright? But why does he bother about him? He said his father is not with him. Don't know why. What about his mother? How does she take care of him if his father is not with them? Is there any other relative staying with them? No... Didn't Abhi say there is no one at his house? Let's talk to him. Will Abhi tell him about his family? Didn't he say his mother scolds him if he says anything to anyone about his father? What would have happened that she is so strict with the small boy?

Arnav was analyzing Abhi and his mother a lot from the time he crossed the fertility center.

Don't know what Khushi felt seeing him becoming rigid all of a sudden today. He didn't even interact with her in the meeting also. She would have felt awkward coming with him to the meeting. Poor girl, she came to the meeting only for him. He has to apologize to her for the weird behavior.

Arnav felt bad for Khushi, unaware of the truth that she had been agitated more than him, thinking about her bitter past.

The next day

Arnav was waiting for Abhi's School bus. That day also Abhi was sitting on the other side. Arnav searched for Abhi openly. Abhi's bus mates saw that.

"Uncle, are you searching for Abhi?" A girl asked Arnav.

Arnav nodded yes with a smile.

"He is there..." She turned towards Abhi,

"Abhi, he is searching for you," the girl said looking at Abhi.

Arnav walked to the other side and looked at Abhi. After seeing Arnav, Abhi could not hold himself. He smiled at Arnav.

"Did you get a seat this side today?" Arnav asked.

Abhi nodded yes plastering a smile.

"Are you alright? I thought you might have fallen ill as I didn't see you yesterday"

"I was sitting this side only, sir" Abhi liked his concern.

"No problem... I will check from here on whether you are sitting this side"

Abhi smiled at him.

"Come to my home if you get time."

Abhi nodded ok brightly.