53 Punishment

Part 53 Punishment

Khushi looked at Arnav who was shocked to the core. Was Heera Arnav's mother? She tried to recall something while observing Arnav. She sensed that he was absolutely shaken. Why won't he be? After all, he was raised in an orphanage without anyone to shower love on him.

"Shilpa, see, he is our Aarya..."

Shilpa nodded yes smilingly.

"My God... I can't believe this" Kunal said excitedly.

Heera cupped Arnav's face.

"Thanks to Bagvan Sir Krishna... he heard my prayer and brought my son to me," she said overwhelming.

Arnav stood like a statue and could understand nothing. He could not believe he had a family... the same family to which Khushi once belonged to. He didn't know how to react to it. In fact, he didn't know how to take that.

"I would have brought you your favorite Rasmalai if I had known you are my Aarya," Heera said.

Khushi stood silently listening to them.

"Do you know what was our family's condition when we lost you?" Shilpa asked Arnav.

"I think he didn't believe us" Kunal smiled.

"How could he believe if anyone say 'we are your family' all of a sudden?" Shilpa said.

Arnav gulped down.

"You know how much mom cried when you went lost? She didn't eat anything for more than a week. She became weak and Dad was scared like hell. We thought we will lose her if she continues starving. At last, she gained some energy only after the saline was given." Shilpa sighed.

Heera caressed Arnav's face lovingly.

"I don't know whether you can remember it or not. You were always with me as we were so close to each other." Shilpa said.

"We are happy that our *heir* is none other than our own grandson. Where is he?" Heera looked here and there in the searching manner of Abhi.

"He went to school," Khushi said.

"Oh... that's ok, we can meet him anytime," Heera said.

Heera came to Khushi and clutched her hand.

"I'm sorry, we treated you wrong in the interest of hiding our son's disability. Because of you, I got my son back today. Thank you so much"

Khushi said nothing but looked at Arnav.

"I wish you guys are with us," Heera said.

Arnav looked at Khushi silently.

"I know it will make you awkward. Please let us come here. We will be happy if we get chances to meet you guys often" Heera said.

Now, also Arnav and Khushi said nothing.

"Please bring my grandson to OUR house at least once and introduce us to him. Let my grandson know he has grandmother and aunty"

"Don't worry, Mom. Aarya will not be without meeting you anymore. Don't we know how much he had been fond of you?" Shilpa said.

"Yeah, more than Aditya, Aarya loved me so much. He never left my side when he was small" Heera said proudly.

Heera looked at Khushi.

"You don't have to sign the documents anymore. You are an essential part of our family now. You became our Bahu AGAIN"

Khushi didn't like the word AGAIN. she didn't want to remember Aditya anymore as she was Arnav's wife now.