56 Last Part

Part 56 (Last Part)

After six months

Deepika got four years sentence. No matter how hard Aditya's family tried to console Khushi, she didn't get compromised and Arnav didn't interfere in the matter. He let her do what she wanted because he didn't want to upset her for any reason because he understood her inner turmoil.

There was a more important reason for him not to stress her. He was expecting her to be pregnant. She skipped her DATE that month. Even Khushi didn't notice it but Arnav. He wanted to see how she was going to convey to him the most important and happiest matter of their life.

As Arnav thought, Khushi didn't miss noticing it. She knew she missed her periods. She had been waiting to confirm it. it had been one week since her periods were delayed. She decided to TEST it the next day morning. But Arnav almost confirmed it as he felt a slight difference in her physique.

Khushi served dinner for Arnav and Abhi. Abhi had dinner while conversing with Arnav about his school sports day. That was the very next day

"There are many games going to be held on our school sports day, Dad," Abhi said breathlessly.

"Really? That's great"

"You and Mom should come to my school"

"Sure... we will come without invitation" Arnav smiled.

"Mom, there is an event for mothers. You too get to participate in it." Abhi said excitedly.

Arnav observed Khushi know her answer.

"I don't think I can participate in it, Abhi," Khushi said.

"Why Mom? How nicely you won last year?" he pouted.

"Is it? Did she win last year?" Arnav asked.

"Yes, Dad... mom definitely wins any prize in our school sports day event every year"

"Then why are you not interested this year Khushi?" Arnav asked innocently.

"I want to give a chance to Abhi's Dad this year," Khushi said.

"Of course, I will participate... it doesn't mean, you should not..."

"That's ok, Arnavji... anyone from us is enough"

"Why Mom, I thought you both will participate this year," Abhi said disappointedly.

"I think Mom is not feeling well. Am I right Khushi?" Arnav tried to handle the situation as Abhi became sad.

"Yeah... since morning I'm feeling so tired. I don't think I can win the games. It's better to be without participating instead of losing..."

"See, Abhi, Mom has a reason. She won't back off if she can do it. Right?"

Abhi nodded yes.

"That's my boy."

"But, will you come to my school tomorrow?" Abhi asked Khushi.

Before she answered him, Arnav did.

"Of course, she will come. I will bring her to your school no matter how tired she will be. We will let her sit calmly. Ok?"

"Ok, Dad" Abhi agreed and Khushi let out a sigh of relief.

Abhi went to his room, finishing his dinner whereas Arnav and Khushi came to their room. As Khushi expected, Arnav asked her,

"Why don't you want to participate in the games, Khushi? It seems Abhi had been with a lot of expectations about your participation. You always get to participate in his school games it seems. Why not this year?"