50 Drumsticks?

Part 50 Drumsticks?

Taking the nail samples, Shashi went to Aditya's house straight from Khushi's house. Heera was having tea with Shilpa and Kunal in the living room. Shashi handed the samples to them. They shared a content glance with one another.

"You want to test whether Arnav and Abhimanyu's DNAs are matching or not ... Right? Here, their nail samples are. Do it. Then only you will understand who is right and who is wrong." Shashi said.

"How did you get this?" Shilpa asked.

"I went to Khushi's house to meet her. At the time, Arnav was cutting Abhi's nails. I planned to use the chance. After that, he had cut his nail also. He threw them in the dustbin. Picking up the samples, I came here without their knowledge"

"Well done... this is enough to prove her wrong," Kunal said.

"That's why I brought it, putting a lot of effort," Shashi said even though he got it effortlessly.

"Didn't she ask you anything?" Shilpa asked.

"I didn't let her talk. It was me who advised her and put some brian in her head" he laid.

"Is it? what did you tell her?"

"Yes. I said, Aditya's family has a reputation. Why are you making them trouble? Do you think you can win over them? They are powerful people. You can't even stand against them. They will easily prove you wrong. So, just sign the papers and ask for their forgiveness. They will think of forgiving you..."

Heera smiled proudly whereas Shilpa shrank her eyes suspiciously.

"Did she listen to you without opposing you?" She asked.

"What will she do when the opposite person is right?" Shashi asked.

She nodded her head slowly.

"Call our lawyer and tell him about the samples," Heera said.

Kunal removed his mobile and called Sunil. He attended the call on the third ring.

"Yeah, tell me, Kunal"

"Sir, Shashi uncle brought the nail samples of Arnav and Abhimanyu."

"Whaaat? So easily...?" Sunil raised his eyebrows.

"No sir, after playing a small drama only he could make it possible. When he went to their house, Arnav had been cutting his nails it seems." Kunal said the same story.

Sunil became thoughtful.

"Give the phone to Shashi," he said.

"One minute, sir" he extended the phone to Shashi.

"Sunil sir needs to you," Kunal said.

Taking the phone from Kunal's hand, Shashi spoke.

"Namaste, Lawyer sir"

"Are you sure those are Arnav and Abhimanyu's nails?" Sunil asked.

"I'm two hundred percent sure, sir. It happened in front of my eyes. Arnav was the one who cut Abhi's nail first. After putting it in the dustbin, he did cut his nails too"

"How do you identify which nail is Arnav's and Abhi's?"

"He did cut the nail keeping a paper under his leg. He threw it in the dustbin folding it in separate papers"

Sunil sensed it was not right. It didn't seem a coincidence. It sounded like Arnav intentionally did that.

"Send me the samples. I have to check it"