28 My Dad's Son

Part 28 My Dad's Son

Arnav was driving the car thinking about something very important. Abhi was thinking of him as Khushi's husband. According to Khushi's statement, her husband had been in the Gulf country but he had been in Canada. He had to make it right because he didn't want Abhi to get any suspension in Khushi's matter.

"Did your mother bothered a lot when I was in Canada?" Arnav asked Abhi.

Abhi nodded yes.

"She never cried but she scolded you often." Abhi said casually.

Arnav smiled.

"By the way, Mom told me you were in Gulf but you say you were in Canada..." Abhi asked Arnav. That's what exactly Arnav also wanted him to ask.

"Yeah, at first, I planned to go to Gulf. But I got a good opportunity in Canada. So, I went to Canada."

"Oh..."

"I came to India after two years searching for your mother. But she was not at the old address. I would have taken you to Canada if I had gotten a chance to meet you. I'm sorry Abhi..."

"No worries Dad... You can back to us. That's enough for us but you should nerve leave us again" he demanded.

"I will never" he promised.

"You don't worry, I will console Mom and bring her to our house soon," he said hopefully.

Arnav smiled delightedly.

Children are so sweet. They won't keep venom in thier hearts. Forgiving is always their cup of tea. That's what happening with Abhi also.

They reached Arnav's home. Abhi felt free than before. Arnav felt it. After all, that was HIS house. Taking his casuals, Arnav went to the washroom to change.

........

Unique software

Aman was suffocating to answer the Heads of the departments of the company. All the heads of the departments were presenting in his cabin to discuss their new software program.

Arnav already explained it to Aman one time but Aman had a few doubts about it. He wanted to get cleared from Arnav. Arnav wanted to explain it to other heads too. So, he fixed a meeting with them. But the circumstances led him to Khushi's house. Handing the explaining responsibility to Aman, he left the office. Here, Aman was suffocating as he had doubts about it.

"Aman, call Arnav sir..." Akash said.

"Yes, Aman, that's the only solution," NK said.

"Yes, Aman, it's better to calling him here than making us confused," Lavanya said.

"At least, call him and let us ask our doubts," Sheetal said.

Aman nodded yes and dialled Arnav's number.

"Turn on the speaker," another head said.

Aman turned the speaker on.

Arnav's phone rang. Taking it, Abhi rushed near the washroom door.

"Dad, call for you... Shall I attend it? " he shouted from outside.

"Yeah, attend the call and speak," Arnav said.

Abhi attended the call.

"Hello, who is speaking?" Abhi asked.

Hearing a small boy's voice, Aman looked at the phone in a checking manner whether it was Arnav's number or not. It was indeed Arnav's number. Sheetal took the phone in her hand.