23 After the encounter...

Part 23 After the encounter...

Khushi rushed out of Arnav's house and got into the auto that came from the opposite side. She directed the auto driver towards her house. Her body was shivering like hell. She could not bear the damn pain that raised inside her. She didn't realize the meaning of the words when Arnav uttered, YOU TOO HAVE FEELINGS. Now, she got to know what the word FEELINGS meant. Yes, she was feeling the feeling. She never knew one day she would get dominated by those damn feelings. She thought she was a strong woman. She never knew a man could make her weaker.

Khushi came home and was about to open the door, she sensed it already opened. She got in and saw Abhi watching TV.

"Hi, Mom" he smiled awkwardly.

Khushi stood looking at him as if he was a ghost.

"Where were you? why didn't you attend my calls?" Khushi asked him.

"When did you call me, Mom?" he asked her getting alert.

"I called you two times"

"I was playing with my friends, Mom. How long could I be sitting at home? I felt bored, mom. That's why I went with my friends to play. By the way, is it raining outside? How do you get wet?"

"Oh... someone poured water on me, unknowingly"

"Poured water? who...?"

"Don't know"

Khushi rushed to her room. Without even removing her saree, she sat on the couch. She closed her eyes and opened them jerking, seeing herself on Arnav, on the turf. She went to the washroom. Opening the shower, she stood under the running water to cool down her nerves. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She got stuck, seeing her messed-up saree. She pulled the saree and covered the front portion just like she did in front of Arnav. She gulped down as it didn't work. This is how she stood in front of him? her body again heated up. He hugged her, lifted her, pressed her lower back, rubbed her body, damn... she sat under the shower, pressing her head.

Managing herself, she stood sternly. She should not get weaker. She should be strong. Taking a bath, she came out of the washroom wiping her hair. Without talking to Abhi, she started preparing dinner trying hard not to think about the swimming pool encounter.

On the other hand,

Arnav didn't know how long he was sitting on the turf all wet. Though his body was wet his inner body was seething like hell. he could not avoid thinking about the scene that happened a few minutes ago. That was the first time he saw Khushi in saree... that too in his favorite RED... He never knew he would be left with no choice other than to hug her in that way. *HUG* Arnav fell on the turf again, fisting his fingers. He felt something inside him was terribly killing him. His mind was recalling the scene, again and again, no matter how hard he tried to resist, he could not get his mind into his control. How beautiful she looked in saree...! How HOT she became after she fell down into the pool...!

Don't know why he felt something started clicking in between them. He came inside the house all smiling. How his life would be if Khushi and Abhi were with him? It felt so pleasant. Very soon, they would be with him. He would get them in his life.

After taking bath, he fell on the bed. He didn't even have dinner. He didn't feel to. His mind and heart were full. Hugging a pillow close to his chest, he closed his eyes.

............

That was the first time, Khushi felt a difference in her own behavior. She didn't get the sleep that night. She could not hold herself from thinking about Arnav. She was getting continuous images of Arnav. At last, she drifted into sleep.