54 Arnav's Stand

Part 54 Arnav's stand

Arnav was laying in the crook of Khushi's neck, after the session.

"Aranvji..." she stroked his hair.

"Mmm?"

"Do you really think they are your family?"

Arnav raised his head and looked at her.

"Don't you think?"

She nodded no, pressing her lips.

"Why? Didn't they talk anything about their lost son, when you were at their place?" he asked.

"I didn't even talk to them when I was there. But I saw a family photo at their house. It had only Aditya and Shilpa."

"Yeah... didn't they say, they lost me when I was small?"

"Aditya and Shilpa also were small in that photo. They should be somewhat seven to five years old children. They recognized you seeing your six years old photo"

"Seven years" Arnav corrected.

"What?" she frowned.

"I was seven years old when the photo was captured"

"Oh... then you should also be in the family photo, right?"

"I might have slept when they captured the photo"

Khushi sighed.

"It seems you are fixed"

"I'm not fixed... but we should analyze the issue from every direction. What if they are really my family?"

Khushi flipped him beneath her.

"So what if they are your family? What will you do?" she asked looking into his eyes.

"What will you (he stressed) do?" he tucked her hair gently.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing... you can do whatever you want. You have full freedom to do as per your wish"

"Are you giving me full freedom?" she lifted her brows.

"No one could give you freedom. Your freedom is in your hands only. The way you handle it is what matters. You can be liberal no matter who comes into our life"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... you were liberal even before our wedding. You know what is life. We both had seen much more than anyone could see in our life. I trust you. Do whatever. I know it will not be wrong"

"Don't be so innocent Arnavji. I may kill your new mother..." she said feeling sad.

Arnav laughed closing his eyes.

"Are you that angry with her?"

"Like hell..."

"Poor woman"

"Poor and she?"

"Then what? She earned hatred from the most lovable girl in the world"

Khushi smiled.

"According to them, I'm the most irritating, annoying, frustrating, woman in the world"

"Let them think whatever, who cares?"

"Won't you care about them?"

"Who are they to judge my wife?"

"Let's see, how the life wheel of ours is going to rotate" Khushi teased.

"don't you trust me?"

"I will trust you according to the way you handle them"

"I think you have forgotten our punishment deal. Don't you know what I will do?"