14 Mother of Abhi

Part 14 Mother of Abhi

"I'm married" said Khushi.

Arnav's facial expression changed. He let out an unbelievable chuckle, nodding no.

"Stop kidding Khushi..."

He stopped seeing Khushi's constant stare. She nodded like

"I'm not kidding" with a slight smile.

Arnav swallowed down hard. Khushi bewildered at his expression. It was visible that he got affected by the truth. But why? Maybe, he would not have expected it. He would have thought her unmarried.

"I usually don't talk about my personal matters with anyone. That's why you would not have known about it"

"What... What is... your husband?" He stammered.

"I told you I don't share anyone about my personal life"

"I just am asking about your husband nothing more than that..."

"There is nothing to share about my husband, sir. Excuse me..."

She walked out.

"Wait..." Arnav said.

Khushi stood holding the door knob.

"Can't you just say his name too?"

Khushi got stuck for sure. Her husband's name? Damn... Of course, that Barbarian is her husband. No matter she accepts it or not. She gulped down. Making herself, she said,

"Aditya" and left.

Arnav sat on the seat with a thud. Khushi is married...! Is Khushi married...? He liked a girl for the first time. She is the only one who made him courageous to love. He thought she will be the dawn of his life. Khushi is married... she is someone's wife... what the heck...! He shrugged the files down from the table. He leaned on the seat with reddened eyes. This is why he never desires anything... never expects anything from anyone. Expectation always kills. He left the office not wanting to stay there.

In this, neither Khushi nor Arnav observed someone was noticing them. The person is none other than Sheetal. She frowned, seeing Arnav's reaction on this matter. So, Arnav is not related to Khushi but he has feelings for Khushi. And Khushi broke the egg as usual. Sheetal became thoughtful. She left the place silently.

........

Arnav came home and stopped the car in the sit out. He got down form the car and about to go inside, he halted looking at the basketball. Throwing his coat down, he took the ball and started playing. He could not put the ball in the basket no matter how closely he standing to the basket.

Khushi's *I'M MARRIED* was echoing in his ears continuously. He can't get her... the mere thought killed him. He himself didn't know from when he became so fond of her. It was obvious to feel helpless if we LOSE something. That's what happening to him. He could not take it easily. Arnav wanted to see her husband... the one who is so lucky according to him. Is she happy with him? Is he keeping her happy? Where is her house? How does she come to the office? Is going to job her passion? Or does she have some other reason? Why doesn't she like to talk about her personal life? Don't usually girls always talk about their personal life...? Of course, they do if they are happy. Is not Khushi happy in her personal life? There are many thoughts that getting in his mind basket. Even though she has problem how could he interfere into her personal life? She became rigid when he asked about her husband. It seems she doesn't like anyone interfering in her matter. What should he do now? Should he forget her? should he remove her from his heart? Won't there be any chance for him to get her? No... she is someone's wife. He threw the ball on the floor forcefully and ran his fingers in his hair. How bloody unlucky he is to love someone's wife...! He sat on the ground, closing his face with his palms.