57 Epilogue

Epilogue

Arnav, Khushi, and Abhi three were getting ready for the new phase of their life in different ways, with different expectations. Arnav waited for Khushi's delivery date as he got permission to be with her when she delivers the child. Abhi was getting ready to make his sister the best whereas Khushi was getting new surprises from Arnav every day that raised her expectations high.

Arnav was serving Khushi as he thought that was the chance for him to show the love that he had for her. Khushi was suffocating with Arnav as he showed her the other side of life that she never experienced. Her life was not light. Though Arnav made her life lighter he didn't miss the chance to make her heart heavy with happiness.

"Arnavji, you are making me selfish" she sighed.

"Selfish? And you? How?"

"I'm thinking of having one more child to get your attention"

Arnav laughed.

"I'm ready for the production and also protection" he winked.

Khushi extended her hands toward him asking for a hug. Arnav embraced her softly not putting pressure on her stomach.

"I'm so lucky to have you Arnavji"

"But, someone denied marrying me many times..." he flipped his lip out.

Khushi pinched his lip smilingly making him hiss.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked with concern.

"Yes... many times... ignoring my proposal"

"I asked about now"

"Yeah... instead of pinching my lip, you should have bit it" he dashed her forehead with his.

"Don't give me that offer then your lips will be wounded for sure"

"Really...?" Arnav sat next to her and leaned towards her.

Clutching his jaw, Khushi pecked his lips.

"That's all?" he asked shockingly.

Khushi controlled her laughter.

"This is cheating. You said you will wound my lip and now you are not keeping your words"

"Stop behaving like a demanding kid... you are a father of two kids"

"So what? With whom I can behave like a kid if I could not behave with you? Do I have a mother or what?" he asked in a flow.

Khushi got stuck. Cupping his cheeks, she kissed his forehead. Arnav lay on her lap.

"I always yarned to have a mother but after getting married to you, I never had such a feeling. It's because of you Khushi."

Khushi kissed his forehead again, leaning towards him. Arnav got up from her lap.

"Why are you pressing your stomach? I would have come close to you if you want to kiss me"

He showed his cheek and Khushi kissed him again. he made her lean on his shoulder.

"Khushi..."

"Mmmm?"

"Abhi wants a sister. What if the baby is a boy?"

"Abhi will get a brother... simple"

"It's not simple Khushi. Being his parents, how can we disappoint him?"

"So?"

"We will have another child. What say?"

"What if another child is also a boy?"