After Party Again

Nia's POV
____

I reminisced about the wedding and reception as I fell on the bed in my silk-textured pajamas. The wedding ended hours ago but we had only just found a hotel to stay in for the next couple of days while in Japan.

Jungkook's room was right next door to mine, in fact. He was unaware of this though. I overheard his room number before we hung up from our phone call earlier. I stayed in the car separately, attempting to detach myself from him so that nobody would catch us together. But I wasn't too worried about concealing my identity either in this new country. I just figured that I'm more popular in Korea than Japan.

But now that I finally found my room, I could be right back to his side.

What? I really love my Kookie.

"Let's pay him a little visit, shall we?" I whispered to myself.

I shot up from the overly-expensive blanket that was placed on the bed. By the way, the hotel was TOO OVERPRICED. My income is literally half of Jungkook's so I begged to stay in a different hotel but he insisted on paying for it. This scenario is usually followed by me scolding him to save his money but he always shrugs it off and says "Anything for you."

And I mean, can you argue with that?

Sometimes you just gotta feed your man's ego and let him thrive.

After pushing the room door open, I tip-toed next door, hoping he'd be impressed by my silky pajamas.

I knocked on the door. Wow, now that I think about it, this reminds me of when we stayed in those condos and met for the first time. We were so immature back then but have come a long way.

As I stood there, reminiscing, I noticed he was taking super long to answer.

Hmm, he might not know it's me. But how do I call for him without saying his name? People might hear.

I thought on it for a bit until something stupid came to mind.

"Meow~"

The sound of instant footsteps sounded and the door flew back by the hand of Jungkook.

"Did you just...meow?"

"...yes"

"Come in here, you weirdo."

We both chuckled while his hand clutched my waist and the other shut the door.

"Mmh, nice outfit, Jagiya." He observed cutely.

I smirked, feeling satisfied.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked laying on his bed.

"Yes, you know I like games." He said with a fierce desire for competition in his eyes.

"Let's play, charades."

"Too easy." He smirked while crossing his arms undoubtedly, already convinced he'd win.

"So smug, but for how long, Kookie?" I shot off the bed and got up in his face.

Three rounds. If I win, I gotta sleep in here with you tonight. And if you win...?"

"I get to make you hear my newest project."

"Oooh, you already know imma wanna hear that. Fine, the category for the first round —K-pop Idols."

JK nodded, "Now, Kawi, Bawi, Bo to see who goes first."

We played rock, paper, scissors and I won best 2/3.

In my mind, I envisioned Hyolyn and instinctively knew what to do.

I got on the floor doing her dance from "Dally".

"HYOLYN, HYOLYN!"

I got up and side-eyed the frantic boy. "Ah~ you're right."

He grinned his cheeky grin while I sat down on the bed taking another mental note of how expensive the furniture was.

"My turn."

After those words my eyes were practically glued to him.

Straight away, he broke out into a girl-group dance. It looked quite familiar and the answer was on the tip of my tongue. Yet, it wouldn't come to me no matter how much I racked my brain.

He continued the choreography with the accompaniment of his stretched eyes. "You don't know?"

"I do but I don't~!" I whined irritably.

He laughed at my exaggerated misery. "You got two seconds!"

"Ah, ahhh.."

"Zero! I win this round."

I laid my head on his chest, fake sobbing. "At least tell me what that was!"

"ITZY, Yeji specifically."

I sucked my tooth and tried again for the second round.

"You have to pick the category now."

He lifted his head to the glass chandelier, deep in thought. "This round is about everyday actions".

"Nah, this's gonna be real easy."

"We'll see."

He began shaking his fist in front of his mouth, side to side.

"BRUSHING YOUR TEETH!"

Jungkook bursted out with laughter at my response.

"Brushing your teeth~" He mocked.  I began chuckling as well at the way it came out so strangely.

This honestly felt chilling to my bones. Not really like a scary experience but rather...a heartfelt one. It felt so damn good—relaxing and laughing over all the stupid details. Unfortunately, to say that life would remain this way would be that of a pipe dream. Hye-Rin was out the way, but life and its lows were relentless. Could Jungkook and I withstand all of this? This would be the test of our love.

...

Last year, I preformed at MAMA along with many other talented artists. BTS tore the stage up, and a detail that's most important to note, Sonseok (Sonya and J-hope) have tied the knot.

Sonya's clothing brand 'Mira a Mia' is now a household name. She's relocated to the heart of Seoul and has a surplus of both customers and business coming in. She made it with her own talent and grace but another reason that a lot of business has been rushing in because of one emotion: curiosity.

Curiosity stemming from the question "Who is this woman that is married to THE Jung Hoseok of BTS?"

News articles and their publishers flourished off of this news, containing info of Sonya's background, their love story, mixed reviews, and sensationalized opinions.

Fortunately, all of that doesn't disturb her, she's just content with her flow of business.

On BTS' side, they have plans for an upcoming world tour. All of the boys are hyped for it as they've been preparing tirelessly for it. The boys have also been exploring the dating realm since their boss has given them official permission to date now. When I sit near them, I smirk at their giddy tales of girls that've fluttered their hearts.

As for me, I've joined the popular club as well...but you know how it is for us K-rnb artists—we still get slept on. The thing is, my status has provided me a permanent crew for makeup, hair, bodyguards, etc. Jay and I will meet up to discuss all the details later this week. I feel really proud of myself. I've had this dream of being a black artist singing in Korean and English for the longest. Many find it strange, some don't understand at all. Regardless, I stuck with a plan and carried it out painstakingly yet triumphantly. I love my life and those around me. And I find comfort in my current surroundings.

Please stay like this forever.

Please...