Should I?

Nia's POV

_____

My morning began lukewarmly for the 3rd day in a row.

And all those questions posed by Jungkook the day before challenged me as well.

Like, would I actually be going to work today? Because I'm not sure if it's safe for me to walk outside the house.

Saying this might be a stretch but this actually feels quite hellish.

My form of therapy is far from my grasp, I feel bad for going off on Jungkook as I did, and my mental health is kinda out of wack.

Ugh, all of this is delaying my album...which I don't even think I have the brainpower or energy to finish right now. I was basically done with it too...

"Hey, when you wake up tomorrow, I want you to check your email."

His command from yesterday popped up in my head again.

While groaning tiredly, I grabbed my laptop from under the bed and opened it.

I wondered what this was about, already being numb to the possibility of more bad news.

My fingers fell on the keyboard as they guided me to my email. I clicked the recent tab and there it was. An email from Jungkook at 5:55 this morning.

It was titled "Take a listen and finish it <3"

The audio file got clicked in a heartbeat as Jungkook's voice is my absolute favorite to listen to.

It featured him singing his heart out. The lyrics he sung were uniquely crafted and gracefully delivered.

It was a slow song, but I assure you, not a boring one.

The sound of flutes, horns, and other jazz elements could be heard.

Smooth was definitely the word to describe it, even in the lyrics.

After swooning over his voice with literal heart eyes, the track continued with just the instrumental playing.

Instantly, I began brainstorming lyrics and opened another tab to type them.

In the next hour, my lyrics were complete. And with the limited supplies we possess in our home setting, he'd be receiving a regular voice recording.

But first, I gotta update Jay on everything. He's probably concerned and wondering if I got to safety.

"This is CEO Jay Park of AOMG, H1ghr Music, and Won Soju. Thanks for calling me. If for some reason, I cannot come to the phone, please call me back at XXX-XXX-XXXX. Feel free to leave a message after beep and stream GANADARA!"

Is what his voicemail said.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself a little at how comical it sounded.

After that I recorded my message and worked on the recording for Jungkook.

Song-writing comes relatively fast to me when I'm in the zone. Jungkook's lyrics spoke about how he's willing to risk so much for us because that's how much he loves me. Another note-worthy fact is that he recorded his part all in English. So cute.

Knowing myself, especially with the most recent events in mind, I'm also willing to do all that I can in our relationship and I feel that we've come too far to end it now. Giving him all my love is not up for debate and that's why the lyrics came with ease.