Is Anybody Out There?

Nia's POV

_____

That same night, Jungkook left. He couldn't stay because he was under a tight schedule specifically for his tour (which is in 3 weeks).

But with all that happened last night, I'm very at peace with the situation...yep.

I started my morning with positivity. It consisted of meditation, skin care, a full-face of makeup, and I wasn't done yet. With my flawless car, I would be driving to my favorite themed cafe to treat myself to some Iced coffee and cake before work. This would be a productive day.

 This would be a productive day

"I'll walk you as soon as I get back home!" I promised to Jewels as he started to whine

"I'll walk you as soon as I get back home!" I promised to Jewels as he started to whine. I replenished his food and water, then, petted him before leaving.

Rest assured the house was locked and secure.

Impatiently, I hopped into my sweet ride and completed the routine of starting it, adjusting the temperature, and pulling off.

The sun's rays blared through the trees, planning a gorgeous morning. There was something peachy about it.

Too peachy.

Anyway, my GPS guided me to the cafe thoroughly.

I pulled into the most convenient parking space and cut the car off.

After popping on my red shades, I hopped out the low vehicle and briskly entered the building.

"Good Morning, Ma'am!"

I greeted the frisky barista back. She knows I'm a regular at this point from my monthly walk-ins since debut.

"The usual, I suspect?"

"Yep~ Thank you."

The cutesy background music faded in, adding to the oversaturated aesthetic.
So did the cotton candy flooring and glittering walls— they all screamed falsity.

Usually these features appear as cute and polished. But I don't know about that now.

What is with today?