Que Será, Será

Nia's Overview

______

After the precious project that DPR put together in the name of (two) love(s), it jump-started a fresh, new mindset for me as a K-rnb artist.

Mentally and aesthetically.

As for the mental, it taught me to never let people who mean me no good demean me in such ways. I know that there are people who care for me dearly and wanna see me change the world's perception of us. Going forward, I will lean on my own knowledge and those who do mean me well.

This includes my coworkers, my boss, my best friend, and Dabin.

Again, I see that there's a world of both hateful and sincere people. You have to choose who you believe in and who you wish to spend the rest of your life with.

I choose sincerity.

Aesthetically, as an artist, I wish to spread more awareness about black life and educate people on world matters—through my music.

I'm in talks with Korean news stations and popular podcast creators to share my experiences as a Black woman in South Korea. There IS a close-knit community of Black people existing here and they should feel heard. From now on, I'll use my platform to lift us all up together.

Throughout all of this, I've chosen to keep my love life private from the media for now.

I've seen how they interfered with my last relationship and I'd hate for them to tear me apart from the entity of my soul...twice.

BTS has reportedly arrived back home last night.

My love for the group will always remain deep within my heart. The members were like my brothers to me. And Jungkook, I'll always love him.

He was my first everything.

Of course, it's bittersweet that we didn't work out the way we planned but...that's life.

Whatever happens, happens.

And what can I do about that?

I must make it clear though. I bare no hatred toward him whatsoever.

All those feelings of pain, loathing, and desperation.

They're gone.

I understand his side of the story and... I kinda feel bad that it took stages to get over myself and see that.

Nonetheless, I wish him well.

Us both.

Nia's POV +

The Day After

______

A hand graced upon my back as I did my makeup in the bathroom.

"Good morning, my love."

"Good morning~"

I watched his figure through the mirror as he pressed his body against mine, pulling me into a sleepy back hug.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him, still applying eyeshadow under my eyes.

"I slept very peacefully."

"Good."

"You're going back to work today. How does it feel?"

While placing the brush down, I placed my hands on top of his, melting into the hug.

"It feels so good to be back. Thank you, again."

His chin fell in the crook of my shoulder, soothingly. "You know I'd do anything for you."