Is It Acting?

Hye-Rin's POV

_______

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE ABOUT BEING A FUCKING FARMER LIKE YOU TWO?! I'D RATHER DIE! MY DREAM IS BIGGER THAN YOU BOTH AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT, THEN I'LL JUST HUMBLE YOU BOTH~!!...And scene."

"And then you burn the field." Our team leader narrated jokingly.

These days, we're rehearsing the script for the movie. Truth be told, this stage is not long at all. Shooting begins next Monday and we're expected to have memorized the entire script by then. We may not be idol trainees but the same rules and same structures apply at this company.

"My, my, Hye-Rin. You can act~" another member said.

Naturally, I blushed out of habit. "Thank you. I really try."

"It's a little too scary how good you are in this role..." Someone judged.

Struggling to not turn my lip up at them and curse them, I remained tight-lipped.

Sure this line is sort of relatable for me as far as the character's attitude but as someone who is eagerly attempting to fight for their sincerity back, we're not alike at all.

Anyway, another successful day of the script rehearsal breezed by. I waved bye to my colleagues and took the elevator down to the second floor for the vending machine before leaving.

Yes, there was a vending machine on the floor I was previously on but this one right here had the absolute best snacks. I'm talking Choco Pies, Pepero, and even triangle Kimbap!

The door separated swiftly, to my stomach's liking and that was my cue to race to the conventional food. Anyhow, I noticed a tall, masculine figure blocking my entrance to the machine. He stood there limply while deciding on which snack to get.

Only because he appeared too drained, I laid off him and waited my turn.

He moaned and groaned with his finger to his lip in thought. What the fuck was taking him so long?

"Hey, umm, can you hurry? I'm kinda in a rush here." I asked politely.

"Uhh..." The tall boy turned around and towered over me.

"Oh, it's your cute face again~"

It's Him!! That boy that I met in the elevator before my audition.

I studied his features while he lowered himself to my level.

His sexy, thick eyebrows and slender nose. Not to mention his muscular arms and veins flexing at his will.

 Not to mention his muscular arms and veins flexing at his will

"Hye-Rin, was it?"

"Yeah...I never caught your name?"

"Well, I go by Hal-Sha...that's my stage name."