Chapter 14

The next morning, Elia wakes up at 8 am. Again.

It's been her life for 3 years. So, it'll be weird for her if she wakes up late.

She then goes to the kitchen and finds post-it notes that Lizzie wrote her under the breakfast she prepared for Elia's.

Your aunts will come at 9 am and then get you to the mall for some shopping. I've given them my cards already. Get what you want and then we can continue together if you don't get much. Oh! Don't forget to eat your breakfast missy! Love you and miss you already : ( 

Love, mommy <3

Elia was smiling to herself reading the post-it notes. How is this her life right now? She felt like she was dreaming. The only post-it notes she got was from Drew's and that was different. Like a huge difference.

Then, she gets ready for her morning run since she didn't have anything to do and today was her training day. So, she has to seem fit a little before going to her training and will not feel so much sore pain.

She got a little bit lost track of time on her morning run. It was 930 am and her aunts were panicking when they didn't see their niece at the apartment and couldn't reach her.

They tried to call Lizzie but apparently Lizzie was filming. That's also a relief because at least Lizzie doesn't have to be panicking while she's at work.

Then suddenly, the front door flung open making both adults snap their heads at the sound and revealed a very panicked Elia too because she had lost the track of time and her phone battery died.

"I'm so sorry, I lost track of time and then my phone died" Elia said once she saw her aunts and she was in the verge of tears

"Oh my god, Elia where've you been?" MKs asks worriedly. They were not mad at her, they were just worried.

"I was on my morning run and I didn't realize the time. I'm so sorry guys" Elia said sniffling and tears rolled down her cheeks. She was scared they'd be mad at her and Lizzie was going to be mad at her too.

"Elia, we're not mad. We're just worried that's all" Ashley said trying to comfort her and Elia just nodded her head.

"Why don't you go get ready and then we can go?" Ashley said, taking Elia's hands and guiding her to her room to get ready.

"We've got many things to buy today!" MKs yells excitedly to lighten up Elia's mood.

Elia was seriously grateful for this family.

-Time jump-

It's been several hours before Elia has to go training, they're at the mall right now having late lunch because the aunts were busy finding Elia clothes for her new closet. Their fashion sides in action. Lizzie also called MK and Ashley 5 minutes ago because she just got a break from her scenes. Lizzie was panicked at first seeing so many missed calls from MK and Ashley but then they cover it up with 'we're called because wanna ask you which mall do you always go to'

Elia was relieved they didn't tell her mom that she was missing for a little bit.

Lizzie could sense something was wrong but she decided to ask her daughter personally when she got home today.

And another hours passed by, Elia was now at the Ferrari stadium for training with her aunts and her bodyguard and an assistant that her mother assigned for her.

"Do you need anything else Eli?" MKs asks her.

"It's fine. Today's just warming up and then test drive" Elia said