Chapter 64

After eating their dinner and dessert with lots of joke and laughters erupt, they retreated back to the living room

It's time to open the gifts!

"I think we could open your gifts now, baby! You're up for it?" Seb asks his daughter who were sitting in her mother's lap excitedly

Elia knows about her birthday gifts but she's just not so excited about it because it reminds her of her last memory with Jamie. But for her parents sake she just follows along.

Seb stands up from his seat when Elia just nodded her head grinning at her father enthusiastically.

"Do you wanna come with me to gather your mountain of birthday gifts?" Seb asks. Actually he didn't mind but he wants Elia to not to fear to set foot in her own game room. It's been almost 3 months and she still didn't even look at it.

"I'm your princess daddy. I shouldn't do heavy things" Elia responded.

"That means you too, Isa. You should help my dad get my present" Elia added looking at Isa with mischievous smiles

"I was about to go follow him even if you didn't ask to. Sheesh, bossy much princess?" Isa replied, making everyone laugh at their banter.

Elia just stuck out her tongue to Isa and Isa return the gesture

"Real mature" Maggie commented while playfully rolling her eyes at them. The only person that is missing is Jamie and it will always hold a hole in them.

"She started it first" Isaac stated and Lizzie immediately tightened the hold around Elia's waist to keep her from chasing Isaac. It's not the first time for Lizzie to watch both of the teens chasing each other around the house.

"Mommyyyyyy" Elia whining, squirming in her mother's hold.

"No, this will take hours if you guys start chasing each other around the house" Lizzie replied as she took Elia closer into her chest and Elia just gave in, snuggled closer to her mother's warm embrace.

"Thank you Lizzie!" Isaac said running climbing up the stairs with Seb, Mackie and Evans following behind him to go pick up the gifts.

Elia scoffed furiously

"Betrayed by my own mother" Elia grumbled and hid her face in Lizzie's chest as she couldn't get up from the lap anymore.

Lizzie didn't know where those feelings were coming from but something in Elia words saying 'betrayed by her own mother' struck through Lizzie's heart.

While the others laugh at Elia's cuteness, Lizzie just laughs nervously and Scarlett, Ashley and MK could sense something was wrong in Lizzie's laugh.

"Well, I'm sending you my tough after dealing with them for 7 years now" Andrea exclaimed

"You still have to deal with us. You just have some company from now on. Mama, Aunt Scarlett, Aunt Ash, Aunt MK, Grammie and Nana" Elia replied smugly.

How proud she is to acknowledge this woman in her life is her family. That she's not all alone anymore. She has a family now.

Everyone just smiles fondly at Elia. After everything that had happened, she still managed to keep her heart and be this freaking adorable.

"You do know we have spoiled you with your birthday gifts right?" Aunt Scarlett asks

"Yes?" Elia asks confusedly

"And when you said what you said just now just making me feel like I didn't spoil you enough. I'm gonna buy you more presents after this" Aunt Scarlett said.