6. Valentine's OS - season's magic

I know you all were expecting me to start next SS, which is 'rebirth concept'. But it involves certain sad moments due to its plot and I couldn't do that on valentine's eve, could I? So, here we go, an OS instead! Like I had mentioned in CSD this week, I am in Valentine's mood! So enjoy!

Inspiration is the song posted above, 'mausam ka jaadu (season's' magic)', imagine arshi in place of salman-madhuri if you could. 😉

--*--

All local news channels in Delhi and some national networks were running one headline continuously since morning

'Delhi's famous young businessman Arnav Singh Raizada goes missing. Family and friends unable to trace him. A case of kidnap?'

It was enough to start huge rounds of gossips and speculations, ranging from him being involved in money extortion to his supposed enemies from underworld.

But away from the whole media circus, away from prying eyes of Delhites, Arnav Singh Raizada was being subjected to another kind of torture and the said tormentor was his very pretty girlfriend, was not helping him either!

"Don't touch me! And don't you dare kiss me today! Is this the time to come here? What did we decide ha? How are we going to reach there on time now?" Khushi bombarded him with questions, as she kept her handbag and harshly snatched, then pushed his duffle bag into her small car's trunk (boot/dickey) and then closed it with a loud bang!

"Ok baba, sorry. But bass thoda hi toh (just little bit)-" he looks at his watch here to realize how late he was, "I am just 3 hours late."

"Exactly. Not fair Arnav. You promised me that I will be in charge of your schedule for these 2 days." It was her turn to complain and rightfully so.

"Mam, yes mam!" he said with a mock salute, a nod to her profession of a teacher and then kissed her cheek, on which she glared at him, "what? Come on yar Khushi, ek kiss toh banti hain. Maana ki banda late hain, but at least I came na? you know I literally had to hide in this ridiculous hoodie, had to lie to my family and even Aman, not to forget dodge the news-hungry paparazzi on my way here. And you are being so harsh to me!" He legit pouted, listing his risky escapade, trying to earn some sympathies  and khushi melted

"you're such a nautanki" she said ruffling his hair and then placed a quick peck on his lips

"now lets go, we'll be late" she said and took the driver's seat. She was the in-charge of course.

"remind me again where are you-I mean my abductor, is taking me?"

"Seat back and relax Mr. Raizada and just trust your kidnapper!" she smiled sweetly and turned on the ignition.

--*-- 

'Bhimtal 30 KMs' Arnav read the milestone and looked beside him. He had already understood they were on their way to somewhere in Himachal. Only now he understood the place. Bhimtal, a small village near Nainital.

Khushi who was a primary school teacher was also an avid mountaineer. So this was no wonder for Arnav that she chose to spend their first valentines somewhere in Himalayas. She had told him already how she frequently visited Nainital and was familiar with the area. But for Arnav, it was a new experience. All his life, he had only known one adventure, business! So Khushi took it on herself to introduce her boyfriend of 1 year, this world of wonderment!

She had arranged their stay at a local lodge, which was already a cultural shock for Arnav who was until then only used to stay at Sheratons and Hyatt's! Then came another surprise, a lunch which consisted of bajre ki roti and some green sabji( curry) served in pattals (leaf plates)! Khushi laughed at his expressions and then proceeded to educate him on this local food!