[11]

Raina stands in the bathroom staring at herself.

She slept in until about noon and was woken by Damien saying that she was sleeping too late. She got out of bed and took a long shower. Now standing in front of the mirror, she contemplates a lot of things.

One of the things that she thinks about most is her outing with Jungkook later. She agreed to go because she feels like she owes him for helping her out yesterday. As she's looking at herself in the mirror, she isn't so sure anymore. She's not really feeling up for any human interaction today... or any interaction in general if she's being honest.

She would much rather spend today reading in her bed and watching k-dramas. She's found another one that she really likes apart from the one that Jimin introduced her to.

But she made a deal so she has to follow through on it. Jungkook has never made her feel uncomfortable. He also said they could leave whenever she wanted if she was no longer feeling up to being there. He hasn't given her a reason to not believe him so she'll trust his words.

The dilemma with that, now, is that she is questioning what she should wear.

Jungkook is very well known and popular within the city. If anybody that knows who he is sees him out and about, they could take pictures of record him. She'll be near him and she doesn't want to make him look bad. But then again, she doesn't want to be more uncomfortable in a setting with a lot of people.

If she has an anxiety attack out in public again, in open space with nowhere to hide, she'll never want to show her face again. Especially not to Jungkook. It will be his second time coming to her rescue. She can't have that. It embarrassed her the first, she'll be mortified the second.

So Raina dresses the way that she always does. It isn't supposed to get detrimentally hot out today. It will only reach a high of 86. And as the day turns to night, it may cool off. She chooses sweats instead of leggings for a less contoured look on her hips and butt.

When she's finished getting dressed, she does her hair. She moisturizes it and fluffs her curls out before slicking it back into a low ponytail. She parts it on the right side and does a swoop to cover some of her forehead.

When she's finished with the ensemble, she looks at herself in the mirror. Apart from her hair, she feels fine. This is something that she can be in public for x amount of hours in and not feel like people are ogling her.

She walks down the stairs to find Damien sitting at the table eating waffles and bacon with a cup of orange juice

She walks down the stairs to find Damien sitting at the table eating waffles and bacon with a cup of orange juice. She starts pulling out pans to make her food and he looks at her.

Raina cracks eggs in a bowl and beats them until they're ready to pour into the pan. She chops up pieces of green and red bell peppers and tosses them into the pan as well. She grabs another one make bacon on and waits by the counter.