[27]

Morning very quickly turns into the afternoon for Raina. After Vena did her hair, they went out to eat a locally black owned restaurant. The guys met them there and they split the bill equally, with Jungkook paying for both his and Raina's meals.

They parted ways afterwards and Raina went with Jungkook to Hobby Lobby. This picked out display cases for her Disney Princess shoes and she ran over to get them before coming back. They divided them out and they're now being put onto the shelves that Jungkook suggested.

"They look nice up there." He says as they stand back to look at them.

"They do. Colorful jelly slippers pair nicely in a room with vinyls and candles." She jokes and he chuckles at her.

"We should look to see if they have Disney Princess vinyls. We can put them on the shelf with each pair of slippers."

She looks to see if he's joking and is happy to find that he's not. He's staring at the shelf with his hands on his hips lost in thought.

"Do you think they have Disney vinyls?"

He shrugs. "Couldn't hurt to look. You ready to film?"

"Yep." She says excitedly. Jungkook grabs his camera and makes sure that it's charged before hitting record. He lets Raina lead being that it's her room to tour. When she starts getting nervous and unsure of what to say, he gives her prompts or says something that she can piggyback off of.

She's mostly nervous because it's just her and Jungkook in the room but the video will be seen by millions.

She stays true to her word and shows Jungkook how to use a turntable. He's surprised by the ease and says that he thought it'd be complicated. All of the parts and pieces look easy to break or ruin.

At the end of their filming, they go downstairs to eat and Raina makes rigatoni pasta with chicken.

"Now that I know you can cook, you're mandated to be a chef one, no, two. Two nights a week." Jungkook says as he chews his food.

"Okay. But one of those two nights has to coincide with drama night."

"Deal." They agree as they finish their plates of pasta. They wash the dishes together and Raina uses the sprayer to clean the sink out. Some of the splash-back gets onto Jungkook as he's opening his water bottle and she freezes.

With wide eyes and her mouth dropped into an 'o' shape, she looks at him.

"Was that on purpose?" He asks as he stares down at his shirt.

"....no." She takes a second to answer as she stares at his chest. The ink on it is becoming visible under the wet white material. She can almost see all of it. Just a little more...

She presses the sprayer a single time and it hits his shirt, soaking it and revealing the last piece of his tattooed chest. She swallows thickly and presses her lips into a thin line. He's looking at her in amused disbelief.

"..That one was.."

"You're a terrible woman."

"Am I?" She asks with a head tilt. Her sudden playful banter pleasantly surprises him.

"Mhm.. the worst." He pulls her closer by the waist. She lets the sprayer go and puts her arms around his torso. Jungkook kisses her nose. Raina presses a kiss to his lips after that. She's a little surprised by her own initiation but it's a pleasant one.

The kiss is warm but less chaste than their previous ones have been. Her grip on his shirt tightens when he backs her into the fridge. Jungkook's hand moves to her butt, just holding it in his hand. Raina feels like her heart's gonna beat its way out of her damn chest.