[36]

Raina lotions her body as she sits on the edge of her boyfriend's bed

Raina lotions her body as she sits on the edge of her boyfriend's bed. The room is full of their mingling scents from freshly showered bodies. After a long day of measuring and fitting, headshots and sample poses, they're both back at the house.

They ate dinner and then showered separately. Raina's been feeling a little on edge and she isn't completely sure why. But she assumes that it has something to do with her wanting to jump her boyfriend's bones. He looked so good during his shoot today.

After speaking with Taehyung six days ago at the company, they planned and scheduled a day for her to come in for headshots and fittings. She said today because Jungkook would be there as well. Granted, they were doing two different concepts but he was still next to her for it. It was also a good day because it gave her time to get her hair redone in the braided ponytail that she wanted.

During the shoot, Raina couldn't keep her eyes off of Jungkook. She wondered how she got so lucky. Even now, as she puts her panties on, she looks at him every now and then.

She grabs her skirt off the bed and puts it on. Standing up, she pulls the material up her legs and thighs. Jungkook looks at her as he puts his jeans on and double takes when he sees the set that she's wearing.

It's one that Vena saw and the only person she pictured in it was Beyoncé, Saweetie or Raina herself

It's one that Vena saw and the only person she pictured in it was Beyoncé, Saweetie or Raina herself.  She knew that she might not feel comfortable wearing it just yet but in the event that she ever did, she would have it.

"I don't know how I feel about it." Raina says as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"You look good." Jungkook says as he stares at her.

"Thank you, baby. But I was talking about the set itself. It's cute but maybe I need a little bag or something to go with it? Do you think this is enough?"

"Mhm." Jungkook hums, distracted by her figure.

"Jungkoooookkk." She groans as she looks at him.

"Yes." He looks her in the eyes. "I'm sorry. You look beautiful and I think that one of your purses would look good with it. Not one of the normal sized ones, the mini ones that you could only fit a phone, keys and lip gloss in. We're only going across the lawn though, babe. I can carry your phone in my pocket for you."