chapter 23

February 25, 1997 (Friday)

       Draco, Blaise, Theo, and I were all piled in Draco and Theo's dorm. We set up a movie projector in their room which is kind of cool. Draco and Blaise were sitting in his bed while Theo and I were in Theo's. Theo was laying with his shoulder up on his pillows while I laid partially on him.

       Theo gave up trying to seem tough when it comes to me now. I think he wants to be affectionate too much. I laid against him on my side, my head on his chest and my left hand rested on his upper abdomen. Theo held me with his left arm and stroked my arm subconsciously every couple minutes.

       This movie was some movie Draco's parents sent him as a gift. They also sent the projector for his birthday.

       I started playing with the tie of Theo's sweatpants in boredom. I was so tired I could barely stay awake. Theo just ignored me, so I'm not bothering him at least. His sweatshirt rode up from me laying on him and was showing part of his stomach on one side. His skin was tempting to touch for some reason. It's the boredom I think. I ran my hand across his waistband and slid my pinky underneath, hitting part of his skin and his underwear fabric. His skin is so warm. I don't know how he's always so hot. Literally hot.

       Theo tensed slightly but I barely noticed. I just kept messing around with his waistband and tie. Theo squeezed my upper body to him and I smiled, trailing the undid ties across his exposed skin.

      This time he squeezed me harder, making me look up at him. He had a boner. Oops. Theo glared at me, pointing at his pants with his eyes. It is not my problem that he can't control his own dick.

      I retied the sweatpants' tie into a neat bow. Theo took his arm off of me and sat up, making me slide off his chest.

      "I think it's time to go. Ry and I got the room tonight since we haven't had alone time in a while."

      Theo started putting his hand down over his erection casually. Like they're dumb enough not to know. Draco and Blaise gave him a weird look and Theo stared back. "Yeah, I think we'll leave now. Night guys." Blaise started, getting up with Draco behind him.

      After the 2 left the dorm, Theo lifted his hand. "What the hell was that?" He asked.

"I was bored..."

       It truly wasn't my intention to turn Theo on. Or make him get a boner. Or any of that really. "You put your fingers under my pants waistband, down my pants. What did you think would happen?" The heat rose to my cheeks and I could tell my face was red. "I don't know. Nothing."

      Theo gave me a look and I saw that the boner was bigger now. "If I stuck my hands up your shirt or under your waistband with them in the room you'd slap me." That was true. But it'd be a little different if it was just like a little bit, like I did to him. "I wasn't touching anything. I could've just gone full hand job."

      Theo's mouth fell open. I don't know why I'm being bold right now. "Not with other people. You can do that any other time, just not with other people here. You get aroused and no one will know, I get aroused and there's a bloody tent in my pants."

      I patted his boner and smiled. Sucks to have a dick, doesn't it? What if I just did go full hand job? I doubt he'd complain, especially now. I know he'd stop me in less than a second if he didn't want something, so I'm not worried about that.

      I pretended to be serious and unbothered. It's way more fun to let him freak out.

      "Ry!" He yelped as I rested my hand on his lower abdomen.