7: Shizaya! <3

(A/N: I woke up this morning and flipped like a pancake.... 200 reads?! :o THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! :D Also, this chapter has no Izaya x Shizuo fluff in it. :3 )

[Name] was in Celty's home, lying in a dim lit room on a soft bed, looking up at the ceiling. She had bandages around her forehead and her hips because of what had happened few days ago.

-5 days ago-

Izaya had been following [Name] after their little meeting on top of the abandoned building. [Name] felt his presence behind her because she had her phone with her, and with her phone she was able to access through every surveillance camera in Ikebukuro and she was able to see things only people with authority could; she was a very experienced hacker. However she didn't want Izaya to know her address; therefore she didn't go home, not while he was watching her anyways. In lieu to that, she went to Russia Sushi, her favorite sushi store in which one of her friends was working, Simon.

[Name] knew Simon from a very long time, when she went to Russia as a young teenager to gain "special demon training from a special Russian demon," which her mother had told her but really, it was much like any other demon training [Name] had received throughout her life; however, it struck her that her mother only sent her and her sister to Russia because she didn't want her daughters near. [Name] realized this because her mother sent the two siblings to too many faraway places in the past, for no real reason and so it became a bit blatant and she felt deceived. During that time was when she met Simon, a boy about her age who had dark skin and pale eyes, with choppy English. Somehow, being around him and fishing with him whenever he craved it cheered her up and so she decided to be friends with him and since then, the two became very close to one another.

Izaya watched [Name] from a distance in an alleyway as she approached Simon and the Sushi store behind him with a big grin on her face and said something to him which Izaya couldn't interpret because it was a different language. So Simon knows a fourth language besides Russian, English and Japanese, huh? When [Name] finished whatever she was saying (which didn't take long), Simon narrowed his eyes a bit, looking down at the female figure below him and said, "[F/N]... don't go to bad people. Izaya bad. He want to annoy people. He want to know about people and he do bad things," Izaya's eyes widened listening to this and he figured out that [Name] knew he was following her, but he kept watching anyways when she said something in that different language and then after a while, Simon escorted her into the restaurant still with a frown on his face. Soon after seeing this, Izaya attempted to go in as well, but Simon came out in time and blocked his path.

"Simon! ~ won't you let me in?" Izaya asked in a questioning and also in a whiney voice.

"No," Simon said in a stern voice, his facial features changing to a furious emotion.

"Why not Simon? What were you and [F/N] talking about?"

"You need not to know. Stay away from [F/N]... and you no allowed going in restaurant because you no want to eat sushi, you want to harass [F/N]."

"Oh? You think so poorly of me! I don't want to harass her; I want to love her like I do with every other human being! I love humans!"

Simon then changed his language to Russian and then said, "Не используйте эту логику на меня, Изаю. Я знаю, что у вас есть только комплекс Шизуо . Теперь оставьте. (Don't use that logic on me, Izaya. I know that you just have a Shizuo complex. Now leave.)"

"Oh you're so mean to me Simon!" Izaya exclaimed, faux hurt audible in his voice as he turned around on his heels and skipped away to an alleyway nearby, waiting for the time when [Name] would come out. However, she never did come out. Izaya watched for hours until it had gotten very late, the time when there were only a handful of people apparent on the streets. This was when the restaurant began to close for the day. Izaya then approached Simon, who was locking the restaurant and then said in his jolly tone, "Simon? Are you locking [F/N]-Chan in there?" Simon turned around, looked at Izaya and then said, "You still here? You stayed here entire time?" Izaya nodded his head frantically to which Simon replied, "You hard to deal with Izaya, go home." And with that he finished locking and walked away in the distance.